Ingredients for Making Vanilla Panacota
- cream (30%) - 400ml .; taste
- granulated sugar-150g .; taste
- vanilla; taste
- gelatin-15g; taste
- 2 yolk; taste
- oranges. taste
- Main Ingredients
- World CuisineItalian Cuisine
Inventory:pan ;, spoon ;, mixer.
Cooking Vanilla Panacotta:
Step 1: make the mixture.We take a small saucepan and mix 350 ml of cream, sugar and vanilla in it. After which, put on the stove and bring to a boil. It is advisable to do this on a small fire. Make sure that milk does not run away.
Step 2: Cook the Meringue.Now we take the eggs, in our case two pieces, and carefully remove the yolk from them. We make another mixture of the remaining cream and add gelatin and yolks to them, we mix well. Then pour to the previously made mixture. We put on the stove and bring to a boil. In no case do not boil! Beat this solution with a mixer at high speed. It will turn out perfectly if you do this process in a cold bath.
Step 3: Pour into the forms and serve.We make the molds from orange. We cut it in half and take out the insides. You can not worry about the orange "meat", anyway you will cut it. Having made such forms, we cut the insides of the orange into small pieces and put them at the very bottom of the form. Fill with the mixture. Then you can finally stick a piece of waffle. Then put in the refrigerator for 2-3 hours. It turns out a very divine taste, and even with a surprise inside. Enjoy your meal!
- - And it’s also quite important not to overdo it with sugar, because this dessert is light, airy, and excessive sweetness will only add heaviness to your stomach afterwards.
- - You can mix an orange with a banana or kiwi, to your taste.
- - Forms can be used by others. BUT then, in this case, it turns out very creatively.