Ingredients for Making Eggplant Baked with Goat Cheese
- Eggplant 500 gr.
- Goat cheese 150 gr.
- Sour cream (20%) 250 ml.
- Garlic 5-6 cloves
- Wheat flour 6-7 tablespoons
- Salt to taste
- Ground black pepper to taste
- Olive oil to taste
- Main Ingredients
- Serving 4 servings
Inventory:Frying pan, Baking dish, Cutting board, Kitchen knife, Grater, Bowl, Iron spatula, Portion plates
Cooking eggplant baked with goat cheese:
Step 1: Prepare the eggplant.To begin with, it should be noted that eggplants themselves are not only tasty, but also healthy, because they contain a large amount of vitamins, and besides, they belong to those vegetables that contain a very small fraction of fats. So, thoroughly wash the vegetables under cold running water, and then dry them. Then we cut them into rings, approximately 5-6 mm.
Step 2: Fry the eggplant.
Step 3: We are preparing refueling.In a bowl, mix sour cream with garlic (pre-peeled and squeezed with a garlic squeezer). Salt and pepper to taste, mix thoroughly and pour our eggplant in the sauce.
Step 4: Bake eggplant with goat cheese.Set the oven to heat. 160 degrees. Top on eggplant with three sauce on a coarse grater goat cheese and send to bake in the oven 20-30 minutes until a golden crust forms.
Step 5: Serve the eggplant baked with goat cheese.We take the finished eggplants out of the oven and allow them to cool slightly. Then we transfer them to portioned plates and decorate with parsley leaves. Enjoy your meal!
- - You can experiment a bit with the ingredients, and put a layer of tomato, also sliced in circles, in the baking dish after the eggplant.
- - You can cook any sauce for this dish: cheese-garlic, barbecue, etc.
- - When choosing eggplant in the market, choose more or less ripe fruits, as they are not toxic unlike ripe ones that contain solanine.