Ingredients for cooking eggplant baked with vegetables
- Fresh eggplant 3-4 pieces (medium size)
- Onions 3 onions
- 2 carrots
- Garlic 2-3 cloves (to your taste)
- Fresh tomatoes 2 pieces
- Salt at its discretion
- Ground black pepper at your discretion
- Vegetable oil 150 ml
- Parsley and dill greens at your discretion
- Main ingredients: Eggplant, Onion, Carrot, Tomato
- Serving 4 servings
- World Cuisine
Inventory:Deep bowl, Cutting board, Sharp knife, Kitchen stove, Wooden spatula, Baking tray, Frying pan, Cutlery, Serving plate or portion plates
Cooking eggplant baked with vegetables:
Step 1: Prepare the ingredients.We buy eggplants fresh, not wrinkled. Rinse thoroughly under running water and cut off the tail. Cut them into circles with a thickness of not more than 0.5 centimeters. Put in a deep bowl, fill with salt, mix and set aside. For 20 minutes. Then we rinse again with cold water and put it on a towel so that the glass of water and bitterness disappears. Wash the carrots and peel them. Chopped thick straw. Tomatoes are selected medium, washed and lowered in boiling water for up to 10 minutes, to peel off the skin. After that, remove it and cut the tomatoes into rings. Onions must be peeled and washed thoroughly, then cut in small pieces. We do the same with garlic.
Step 2: Fry the roasting ingredients.In a hot vegetable oil, dip the carrots into strips and fry until golden brown, then add finely chopped onion and garlic, passivate on fire for 5-7 minutes, add a little salt. Remove from fire.
Step 3: Bake the eggplant in the oven.Grease a baking sheet with vegetable oil and put eggplants on it, cover with foil and put in a preheated oveny up to 150 degrees for 20 minutesso that they bake. Then we take out, turn over and put in the oven for another 10 minutes. After that, remove the foil, for each piece of eggplant, put a ring of tomato and a fried mixture of carrots and onions with garlic (you can also turn it over, first put the mixture, and then the tomatoes). Also, to enhance the taste, you can put whole cloves of garlic between the eggplant. Top with pepper and ground pepper to taste. Cover again with foil and send back to the oven for 10-15 minutes for complete baking of everything.
Step 4: Serve the eggplant baked with vegetables.We spread in a plate with wide fields, decorate with parsley and dill, fresh lettuce, can also be served with boiled potatoes. Good appetite!
- - 5 minutes before the dish is ready, you can remove it from the oven, remove the foil and rub it on top with cheese. Send back. Eggplants will be covered with a golden crust and will be more mouth-watering and juicy to taste.
- - Such a dish can be used as an independent snack, for example, at a party for spirits. Or, as an option, serve as an original side dish to baked meat or fish. In addition, such eggplant can be used as an independent hot dish and served with a variety of side dishes, rice, buckwheat porridge, potatoes, etc.
- - Eggplants with vegetables are very tasty, both hot and cold.