Ingredients for Fried Cauliflower with Eggs
- Cauliflower 300 grams
- Chicken eggs 3 pieces
- Butter 30 grams
- Salt and spices to taste
- Main Ingredients Cabbage, Eggs
- Serving 2 servings
- World Cuisine
Inventory:Saucepan, Tablespoon, Knife, Cutting board, Frying pan, Wooden spatula
Cooking fried cauliflower with eggs:
Step 1: Cook the cabbage.Take the forks of cauliflower and divide it into inflorescences. Then rinse them well. Put in a pot with salted boiling water. Bring to a boil, then reduce heat to medium and continue cooking for about 10 minutes. Bring cauliflower to readiness so that it is soft. Put it out of the pan using a slotted spoon and dry it, then grind it into small pieces.
Step 2: Drive eggs.Heat the pan, melt the butter in it and put the boiled cauliflower in it. Fry it lightly on all sides until golden, mix regularly. After that, you can drive in the eggs, slightly salt them on top. When you see that the eggs have set a little well, mix them with cabbage. Then fry over medium heat, stir occasionally until eggs are fried.
Step 3: Serve the fried cauliflower with eggs.Grated cheese in advance, sprinkle on a still hot dish and cover the cabbage with eggs for 2 minutes, so that the dish is steamed. After that, put the cabbage on a serving plate. Garnish the finished dish with freshly prepared vegetables in advance. Good appetite!
- - In order to dilute the slightly fresh taste of cauliflower, you need to add spices. Today there are many. You can also use various sauces, depending on your personal preferences.
- It is advisable to cook cauliflower in an enameled bowl, because it is precisely it that will help to avoid the destruction of a large amount of vitamins.
- - In order to maintain the shape of cauliflower inflorescences and give it a snow-white color, you need to add to the water in which it boils a teaspoon of any vinegar or lemon juice.
- - The most fortified cabbage is obtained when steamed.