Ingredients for the preparation of canning tomatoes with grapes for the winter
For one three-liter jar:
- Tomatoes are small 2.5-3 kg.
- Bulgarian sweet pepper 1 pc.
- Grapes (any) 1 brush.
Greens and spices for pickling:
- Hot chili pepper (optional) 1 pc.
- Garlic 3 cloves.
- Bay leaf 2-3 pcs.
- Currant leaves 3-6 leaves.
- Leaves of cherry 3-6 leaves.
- Black pepper peas 9 pcs.
- Carnation 9 pcs.
- Horseradish leaves 1 sheet.
- Dill 3 branches.
- Salt 1 tbsp. a spoon.
- Sugar 1 tbsp. a spoon.
- The water is boiled. taste
- Main Ingredients Tomato
- Serving 4 servings
- World Cuisine
Jar., Lid for jar., Sharp knife., Cutting board., Kettle., Seaming machine., Casserole.
Preparing canned tomatoes with grapes for the winter:
Step 1: Prepare the ingredients.To begin with, we wash jars and lids, pour them over with boiling water. After we wash the vegetables, grapes and herbs. We clear peppers from seeds and cut into small slices. Hot pepper cut into rings. If you like more sharply, do not clean the seeds. Separate the grapes from the branches, peel the garlic.
Step 2: Put the vegetables in a jar.In a clean dry jar at the bottom we put greens, spices, garlic, hot pepper, horseradish leaf. We spread the tomatoes mixed with grape berries on top, stick the pepper strips into the holes. Sprinkle with salt and sugar. Pour boiling water and wait 15 to 20 minutes.
Step 3: Pickle tomatoes and grapes for the winter.When the required time is up, carefully pour the marinade into the pan and bring to a boil and pour the tomatoes on it again. Now cans can be rolled up and turned upside down.
Step 4: Serve canned tomatoes with grapes for the winter.When the cans are rolled up, put them in a cool dark place and leave to wait for the winter. Your guests will be pleasantly surprised to see such an unusual snack on the table. It tastes good and looks very original. Try it, it is very tasty! Enjoy your meal!
- - Add vinegar in this recipe is not required, the tomatoes are so well stored.
- - Always take tomatoes smaller and with a margin - some of them may be unsuitable for pickling.
- - To prepare this dish, you can take both white and black grapes. Black grapes will give a little color and make the dish even more interesting.