Italian Chicken Ingredients
- Chicken meat 1 kg
- Tomatoes 0.5 kg
- Oil (preferably olive) for roasting to taste
- Onion 1 pc.
- Wine (red or white) or 1/4 cup chicken broth
- Olives or olives (seedless) 1 can
- Champignons 300 g
- Garlic 3-4 cloves
- Rosemary (dried) - 1 tea. spoon to taste
- Oregano (dried) 1 teaspoon. a spoon
- Sugar to taste
- Salt to taste
- Allspice to taste
- Basil (dried) to taste
- Breadcrumbs for breading to taste
- Bay leaf 2-3 pcs.
- Main Ingredients Chicken
- Serving 4 servings
- World CuisineItalian Cuisine
Inventory:Crockery, Knife, Plate, Skimmer, Cauldron or stewpan
Italian Chicken Cooking:
Step 1: Cut the chicken.What is this recipe good for, almost any part of the chicken carcass is suitable for it - fillet, breast, thighs, drumsticks. We will stew the chicken, so the wings are not suitable for us, the skin will not turn out crispy and golden, and it will not work to remove it. My chicken meat in warm water, remove the skin. If you use a whole carcass, you need to cut it into equal portioned pieces so that they all cook at the same time. To make the chicken rosy, we will make a special breading mixture for it. Pour breadcrumbs, salt and pepper into a plastic bag. Pieces of chicken rub garlic and put in a bag, tie and shake properly. Pieces evenly crumble in breading, remove them and put them on a frying pan, greased with olive or sunflower oil and fry on all sides until golden brown, about 5-10 minutes. When the chicken is fried, we take it out with a slotted spoon and put it in a cauldron or stewpan, in which it will be stewed. Let's proceed to the next step.
Step 2: Prepare the stew sauce.
Step 3: Stew the chicken in Italian.In a cauldron or stew-pan, where fried rosy chicken is waiting for us, pour the contents of the pan, add a third of a glass of cold boiled water, a couple of bay leaves and put on medium heat. Bring the mixture to a boil, then reduce the fire and simmer (can be in the oven) for 3 hours. Wait a long time, but it's worth it. Half an hour before the appointed time, open the cauldron, mix the chicken and sauce and add a few olives or olives.
Step 4: Serve the chicken in Italian.While the chicken is being stewed, you will have time to prepare a side dish for it. Since the dish belongs to Italian cuisine, spaghetti is best served as a side dish. But, of course, you can serve the chicken with any other, not very bright, side dish, so as not to interrupt the delicate taste and aroma of the kachchiator. We decorate our dish with chopped herbs: parsley, dill, a sprig of basil. You can add a little grated cheese. Before serving, be sure to try the sauce for salinity and pepper. Feel how dried tomatoes and seasonings combine? Belissimo! Enjoy your meal!
- - There are a lot of ingredients, but do not worry, they are all available and can be found in the nearest supermarket.
- - A bright aroma will fill your kitchen much earlier than the chicken is ready. Do not turn off the stove too soon, if it seems to you that 3 hours is a long time, try it earlier.
- - Mushrooms can be taken both fresh and canned, and frozen. In the latter case, the mushrooms can not be thawed before cooking, they are thawed in a pan.