Ingredients for making bacon roll
- Fresh pork lard with skin layers up to 2 centimeters thick, 1 kilogram
- Garlic 1 head
- Caraway hammers 2 teaspoons without slide
- Ground coriander 2 teaspoons without slide
- Ground hot pepper to taste to taste
- Black pepper, ground to taste to taste
- Dried ground parsley 2 tablespoons
- Bay leaf 12 leaves
- Main Ingredients
- Serving 5 servings
- World CuisineUkrainian Cuisine
Inventory:Knife, Cutting board, Teaspoon, Tablespoon, Oven, Foil, Roasting sleeve, Cooking twine, Baking tray, Lattice, Plate - 2 pieces, Dish
Cooking a roll of fat:
Step 1: choose the fat.To prepare a roll of bacon, you don’t have to spend a lot of money and buy breathtakingly expensive bacon, the simpler the better, the underscores for cooking this type of roll will definitely not work. Other equally tasty dishes are prepared from it. Take the usual not expensive lard with a small meat coating. The main thing is that the lard should be fresh, preferably homemade, with a soft skin that easily lags behind the pulp. Lard on the sides of the pig will suit you. Preheat the oven up to 180 degrees.
Step 2: rinse, remove the skin and season the lard.
Step 3: turn and prepare rolls for baking.
Step 4: bake rolls of bacon.
Step 5: serve the roll from the bacon.Lard roll served on a dish, cold, cut into small rings. Such a roll can be served with fried or baked potatoes, with mashed potatoes or boiled rice. It can be eaten with any kind of bread. Mustard, ketchup and bitter horseradish are very impressed with the fat roll. Often this type of roll is included in cold cuts, which are cut into a festive table. A great appetizer appetizer and a great addition to red borsch. There is no time limit for a roll of bacon, it can be eaten for dinner, lunch and breakfast, with or without a side dish. Enjoy your meal!
- - Lard roll can be stuffed with greens, dill and parsley, red currant berries, prunes, Crimean onions. - If you want your meatloaf to be more meat, take non-fat meat, chicken breast is perfect. Cut it into layers, add spices and roll with a roll. It turns out very tasty and less greasy. - Of course, the aroma in the kitchen will be breathtaking, but you should not try hot rolls, as they are very fatty and people who are not used to it, often eating fried lard can end up with pain in the liver. - If you don’t like the set of spices selected in this recipe, you can add the ones you like best. - If you do not have cook twine soaked in vegetable oil, you can tie the rolls with a dense thread. - Do not make rolls very thick more than 10 centimeters, fat inside such rolls is poorly baked.