Ingredients for making a cheese souffle cake
- Premium wheat flour 300 grams
- Filtered pure water (boiling) 300 ml
- Vegetable oil 3 tablespoons
- Cheese (hard) 200 grams
- 4 eggs
- Mustard 1 tablespoon
- Sour cream (any fat content) 3 tablespoons
- Ham (you can use any sausages) 200 grams
- Spices (salt, black pepper) to taste
- Main ingredients Eggs, Cheese, Flour
- Portion 6-8
- World Cuisine
Inventory:Cutlery, Measuring cup, Deep bowl, Tabletop, Small pan, Kitchen stove, Whisk or mixer, Rolling pin, Sharp knife, Frying pan, Wooden spatula, Baking tray, Oven, Parchment paper, Serving dish
Cooking appetizer cake "Cheese soufflé":
Step 1: Prepare the dough for the snack cake.To begin, combine in a small saucepan 300 ml. water with 3 tablespoons of vegetable oil. Put on a strong fire and bring to a boil, boil for 5 minutes and remove the pan from the heat. Sift the flour through a fine sieve into a deep bowl and pour boiling water over it. Start kneading the dough with a tablespoon so as not to burn yourself. When the dough has cooled a little, transfer it to the working surface of the table, lightly sprinkled with flour and continue to knead until the dough is smooth and elastic. Then let it cool 10-15 minutes.
Step 2: Prepare the filling for the snack cake.
Step 3: Divide the dough and fry the cake cakes.
Step 4: Form a cake and bake it in the oven.Cover the baking sheet with parchment paper for baking, put one layer of dough, grease the filling and so alternate until the cakes and filling are over. Also cover the last layers with the crushed ham. The last layer should not be covered with cake. Ham stuffing should be on the surface. Preheat the oven up to 160 degreessend snack cake to bake on 20-25 minutes. Determine the readiness of the cake by its color, it should be well browned and acquire a golden color.
Step 5: Serve the Cheese Souffle Snack Cake.Remove the finished snack cake from the oven, cool well, transfer to a serving dish, cut into portions from the center to the edges (according to the cake principle) or squares and serve as a warm or cold snack. This dish perfectly diversifies any festive table and will surprise all your loved ones and guests. Good appetite!
- - If you wish, ham can be replaced not only with other sausages, you can also use minced meat of any kind of meat, previously boiled and chopped mushrooms or chicken eggs, at your discretion.
- - The snack cake will look very nice if it is laid out on a wide dish, previously covered with juicy salad leaves. On top of the dish, you can also decorate with sprigs of fresh herbs: dill, parsley or cilantro.
- - Preheat the appetizer in the microwave or in the oven at a temperature of 80-100 degrees.