Ingredients for making pickled saffron mushrooms
- Pre-cleaned mushrooms 1 kg.
- Water 2/3 cup
- 1/5 teaspoon citric acid
- A few peas of black allspice to taste
- Salt 1 teaspoon
- Main Ingredients Mushrooms
- Serving 5 servings
- World Cuisine
Inventory:Casserole, Stove, Knife, Colander
Cooking pickled mushrooms:
Step 1: clean the mushrooms.First, clean and thoroughly wash the mushrooms. To be honest, in the whole recipe this is the most depressing moment for me, but in the future my sacrifices will be rewarded. After cleaning the mushrooms, they should be poured with salted boiling water and discard the mushrooms in a colander. You can skip this step, but, as I noticed, it is after such a procedure that the saffron mushrooms acquire a particularly delicate taste. Further, dear hostesses, we relax a little and are engaged in cooking the marinade.
Step 2: prepare the marinade.I don’t particularly like to complicate my life with complicated recipes, which are difficult to conceive and execute, therefore I am preparing the pickle the simplest one you can think of. A small amount of water, it turns out a little less than a glass, mix with citric acid and salt, then bring to a boil. Boil the marinade over low heat for about twenty minutes. If desired, you can step back from the recipe and not add citric acid to the water. It is enough to add quite a bit of vinegar to the warm marinade.
Step 3: put the mushrooms in jars.With this marinade we fill the mushrooms cooked and slightly forgotten by us, do not forget to throw peas of allspice. Cook mushrooms on fire for fifteen minutes. I recommend that in the future strain the mushrooms in a clean pan. We put the mushrooms in sterilized jars (I usually sterilize the jars in the oven) and again pour the marinade. Now it remains only to roll them up and put them in a dark place or, in my case, on the balcony. There they will successfully wait for the fast serving.
Step 4: Serve the pickled mushrooms.Pickled saffron mushrooms are usually served for a snack at the beginning of the meal or as a side dish on the same plate as the main course. Enjoy your meal!
- - Finally, I will share my favorite recipe, which does not take much time, but makes pickled mushrooms a separate dish. Fry the mushrooms in flour before serving them on the table. I think such an appetizer will cause a lot of admiration from guests and relatives. In my family, she flies away instantly, only the sound of spoons on the bottom of the plates is heard!
- - Pickled saffron mushrooms are a wonderful snack for the New Year's table, an ideal snack at the lunch break for working people and an excellent dinner for those women who are on a diet and can not afford a large number of delights
- - Banks with saffron milk cap can be closed with iron and nylon caps, so they will stand all year and no problems.