Ingredients for making pita bread with smoked cheese
- Ready pita (preferably thin) 6 pieces
- Smoked sausage cheese (1 stick) 1 kg
- Chicken eggs 3 pieces
- Garlic 3-5 cloves
- Dill 1 bunch
- Fresh tomato 1 piece
- Main Ingredients Tomato, Eggs, Cheese
- Portion 6-8
- World Cuisine
Inventory:Cutting board, Sharp knife, Saucepan, Cooker, Cutlery, Deep bowl, Frying pan, Wooden spatula, Serving dish
Cooking pita bread with smoked cheese:
Step 1: Grind the ingredients for the filling.To get started, unroll the cheese from the wrapper and cut it into medium-sized cubes. For, so that the cheese does not pester the knife and it was easier to cut, moisten the blade with cold water. Finely chop the dill, previously thoroughly washed and drained. Peel the garlic, rinse and chop finely. Place the chicken eggs in a pan, fill with water and set to boil on medium heat. It is better to slightly salt the water so that the shell does not crack during the cooking process, and the egg does not leak. Cook eggs no less 8 minutesso that they turn out hard boiled. After this time, put them under cold water, cool and peel, then finely chop.
Step 2: Prepare the filling.
Step 3: We start, form and fry pita bread with cheese.Free the finished pita bread from the packaging, place it on a cutting board and cut into three approximately equal parts. Put the prepared stuffing in the middle of each such part. Wrap pita bread with an envelope. On a medium heat, put a frying pan with vegetable oil, heat it, put the prepared pita bread with filling and fry them on both sides until golden brown.
Step 4: Serve pita bread with smoked cheese.Put ready-made and still hot pita bread with cheese on a serving dish pre-coated with a paper towel that will absorb excess oil. Stack them on top of each other so that they stay hot as long as possible. In addition, you can warm the dish later or the next day in the microwave or using the oven. To do this, they need 5-10 minutes hold inside at temperature 100-120 degrees. In this case, they will only be heated, and not additionally baked. Good appetite!
- - Such pita bread can be used as billets, that is, do not fry immediately, but put in a container for storing food, tightly close and hide in the freezer. You can store them for a very long time, and if necessary, get and fry. Before frying such a workpiece, it must be thawed, either at room temperature or using a microwave.
- - If you are a lover of spicy garlic taste, then you can use it 2-3 times more than indicated in the ingredients.
- - In the winter season, if necessary, you can use not fresh, but frozen (or canned) tomatoes. Of course, you can do without them at all, but with them pita bread with cheese will turn out to be much juicier and tastier.
- - According to this principle, you can cook pita bread with other fillings, you just need to show a little imagination, and you will delight your loved ones with an original dish in your own performance.