Puff pastry ingredients
To prepare the test, we need:
- Premium wheat flour 350 grams
- Butter (margarine can be used) 200 grams
- 0.5 teaspoon table salt
- Filtered pure water (cold) 150 ml.
To prepare the cream we need:
- Citric acid 0.5 teaspoon
- Filtered pure water (boiling water) 75 ml.
- Sugar 225 grams
- Egg white 2 pieces
- Main Ingredients Eggs, Butter, Flour, Sugar
- Serving 8-10
- World Cuisine
Inventory:Measuring cup, Cutlery, Small sieve, Deep bowl, Rolling pin, Metal billets (or cardboard), Parchment paper for baking, Stationery stapler, Baking sheet, Oven, Kitchen stove, Enameled bowl (or small pan), Blender or mixer, Culinary syringe , Refrigerator, Serving platter
Cooking puff tubes:
Step 1: Cook the puff pastry.So, to begin with, pour the required amount of table salt into a deep bowl, fill it with clean water and dissolve, then gradually add the flour previously sifted through a fine sieve. Knead the dough slowly. As a rule, the flour comes in different, so a little less / more may be needed to prepare the dough. In doing so, make sure that the dough as a result it turned out not too tight. Now leave the finished dough about for half an hourso that it is infused. At the same time, it should not be placed in a cold place, just cover it with a clean kitchen towel and leave it on the table. This is necessary so that the "gluten" of the dough has time to swell, the moment is very important, because the dough, which is not kept long enough during rolling, can break. In addition, all products from such a dough will not rise well, and the layers in them will not be visible. During this half hour, the dough will need to be mixed once. It is advisable to do this after first 10 minutesand then leave it for 20 minutes to rest.
Step 2: Prepare the butter and roll out the dough.
Step 3: Prepare the tube blanks.
Step 4: Divide the dough into equal parts and wrap it on blanks.Ready and brewed dough divide into 2 identical parts, then roll each of the parts on the table into a rectangle, the thickness of which should be 0.5 mm. Then divide each such rectangle into 8 approximately identical parts, while each of the parts should be approximately 20 cm in length and 1.5-2 cm the width. The result is a strip of dough. Carefully wrap the finished strips of dough on the prepared blanks for tubes, do this a little overlap so that there are no empty spaces between the dough. From the given number of ingredients should be approximately 16 tubes.
Step 5: Bake the puff pastries.
Step 6: Prepare the cream for the tubes.
Step 7: We start the tubes with the prepared cream.Ready-made shiny cream that perfectly retains its shape must be laid in already cooled tubes. To do this, it is best to use a culinary syringe, type cream in it and fill the tube. Crumble one tube into small crumbs, and sprinkle the finished tubes with this crumb.
Step 8: Serve the puff tubes.Place the finished tubes beautifully on a serving plate and serve to the table as a delicious dessert. Before use, it is best to place the tubes in the refrigerator, approximately for 1-2 hoursso that they can soak. Additionally, you can decorate the dish by sprinkling it with powdered sugar. In order for it to lie beautifully and evenly on the tubes, it must be sifted through a fine strainer. Good appetite!
- - In order to speed up the process of making goodies and really make it easier, you can use ready-made puff pastry, which is sold frozen in almost any grocery store. Previously, such a dough must be thawed, according to the instructions indicated by the manufacturers on the product packaging.
- - To enrich the taste in the cream for the tubes, you can add chopped dried fruits or walnuts with a knife.
- - In order for the tubes to turn rosy and very appetizing in appearance, before baking they can be greased with a beaten egg using a special culinary brush.
- - Keep the tubes on the lower shelves of the refrigerator. They can be stored safely at low temperatures for several days.