Ingredients for the preparation of salad dressing "Garlic"
- Sour cream 20-25% fat 200 grams
- Garlic medium sized 2-3 cloves
- Fresh parsley to taste
- Salt to taste
- Ground black pepper to taste
- Main ingredients: Garlic, Sour cream
- Serving 1 serving
Inventory:Cutting board, Knife, Garlic bowl, Deep bowl, Tablespoon, Paper towel, Plastic wrap or pan cover, Refrigerator
Preparation of salad dressing "Garlic":
Step 1: prepare salad dressing.We pour our sour cream into a deep bowl. As for the dairy product! The salad dressing is definitely tastier if you take the real fresh sour cream, and not cooked at the factory. Therefore, if you have the opportunity to season your salad with homemade sour cream, feel free to do it. After all, the percentage of fat in such a product is much higher than in the store, and it differs in taste. The only important thing to know is that homemade sour cream is stored, even in the refrigerator, much less in time than the factory one and can turn sour faster. In addition to everything, you need to know where to buy products from the village, so that all aspects of hygiene and production technology are observed. So, add salt and black pepper to the sour cream to taste. Then we rinse well under running cold water with fresh parsley. We wipe it with a paper towel so that excess liquid does not get into the dressing. And with a knife on a cutting board, grind our ingredient. Wherein - the smaller the better. Immediately after that we transfer the chopped greens into the bowl to our components. Next comes the garlic. We clean a pair of garlic cloves from the husk with a knife. We rinse them under running water and, just like greens, wipe them with a paper towel. With the help of the garlic we grind our ingredient directly above the container with the future dressing. And now with a tablespoon, mix all our ingredients well so that a homogeneous mass is formed without pieces of ingredients. Salad dressing "Garlic" is ready!
Step 2: serve the garlic salad dressing.Before serving, we need to cool our gas station. To do this, several times you can wrap the bowl with plastic wrap and refrigerate for a couple of hours. If there is a small lid from the pan that matches the diameter of the container in which our dressing is located, you can use it instead of wrapping the bowl with foil. Why do you need to do this? When food, especially liquid in consistency, is in the refrigerator with other products, it easily absorbs the smells of these products, which subsequently spoils the taste and aroma of the dish. And this applies not only to our sauce. After the allotted time, you can season any salad with garlic dressing. Vegetable dishes are great for refueling. You can pour potatoes with such sauce and bake in the oven. it turns out also very tasty with a pleasant garlic aroma and a little sourness. In a word, as I have said, improvise with different dishes and add salad dressing if desired in any dishes. Good appetite!
- - If you have prepared a lot of salad dressing, then it can be stored in the refrigerator. The only thing is that it must be poured into a jar and closed tightly with a lid. Such a sauce can be stored for 2-3 days. Just before serving, be sure to mix the dressing with a tablespoon again.
- - To make the dressing sharper and denser in structure, you can add several tablespoons of mayonnaise with a high degree of fat content to it.
- - And you can dress with salad dressing "Garlic" not only vegetable dishes. To taste, it is perfect for zrazy, potato pancakes, dumplings and salty pancakes with different fillings.
- - To connect all the components of the gas station well, you can also use a hand whisk. This will even speed up the process, unlike if we used a spoon.