Ingredients for making a dessert of sour cream and berries
- Sour cream 750 ml
- Sugar 1.5 cups
- Gelatin 45 g
- Berries 2 cups
- Vanillin to taste
- Main ingredientsStrawberry, Sour cream
- Serving 4 servings
- World CuisineFrench Cuisine
Inventory:Deep Dish, Mixer or Whisk, Stove, Fill Mold
Making a dessert of sour cream and berries:
Step 1: Soak the gelatin.For those who have not used gelatin before and do not know what it is, I will explain that gelatin is a thickener obtained from beef and calf bones. It has no taste, no color, no smell. And working with it is easy enough, you just need to observe some subtleties. One of them - you need to accurately measure the amount of gelatin used, otherwise the dish may turn out rubber or not work out at all. Pour gelatin into a deep dish and pour it with cold boiled water for 40 minutes. While he is soaking, we proceed to the next step.
Step 2: Make a mousse blank.
Step 3: We make and serve sour cream and berry dessert.When the sour cream mousse hardens, we take it out of the refrigerator and lower it into hot water for a few seconds. This is necessary so that the edges of the mousse are detached from the walls of the mold and we can easily get it. And for this, we turn the form on a beautiful dish and the finished mousse smoothly slides into it. We decorate our dessert with berries and a couple of leaves and serve to the table! Enjoy your meal!
- - If there are too many berries and they are tight to each other, the mousse freezes badly and it is inconvenient to cut it.
- - Dessert can be decorated with grated chocolate and / or waffle chips, crushed nuts.
- - Remember that sour cream is a high-calorie product, and those who follow the figure should not be carried away by its use. But to bypass, of course, is also not worth it.