Homemade vegetable fritters ingredients
- Potato 4 pieces (medium size)
- Eggplant 1 piece (medium)
- Carrot 1 piece
- Chicken eggs 2 pieces
- Wheat flour 3 tablespoons
- Table salt to taste
- Vegetable oil for frying to taste
- Black pepper to taste
- Main Ingredients: Eggplant, Potato
- Serving 3 servings
- World Cuisine
Inventory:Bowl, Cutting board, Knife, Stove, Frying pan, Wooden spatula, Mixer or blender, Serving plate
Home-made vegetable fritters:
Step 1: Prepare the vegetables.To get started, take potatoes, eggplant and carrots. Rinse the vegetables thoroughly under clean, running water and gently peel them. Put the peeled and washed vegetables in a bowl.
Step 2: Shred the vegetable ingredients.Cut the eggplant into thin strips, about medium length. For convenience, you can use a coarse grater. Salt grated or shredded eggplant. He should stand a little and let the juice go. When this happens, rinse well and wring it out. Cut the potatoes and carrots or grate them with the same straw, of the same length.
Step 3: Knead the dough.Combine all the vegetables in a bowl, mix well, salt and add black pepper to taste. Beat eggs into the vegetable mixture and mix well. Enter the flour and mix well again. You should have a uniform, dense mass.
Step 4: Serve home-made vegetable pancakes.Preheat the frying pan on the stove. Add vegetable oil to it and spread the vegetable mass with a tablespoon, at the rate of 3-4 servings at a time. Distribute the pancakes in a thin layer and fry until golden brown on both sides, carefully turning them over with a wooden spatula. Fry, until cooked, put the pancakes on a plate previously covered with a paper towel or a clean towel so that excess vegetable oil is absorbed into it. In order to make vegetable pancakes less caloric, you can use a non-stick pan. In this case, you will need much less vegetable oil. When the vegetable oil is absorbed into a napkin, you can transfer the pancakes to a serving dish and serve with sour cream or any other sauce to your table. Good appetite!
- - If you wish, you can add dill, basil or one clove of garlic to the pancakes.
- - Try making mini pancakes that can be served with basil sauce. To prepare such a sauce, mix 40 g of fresh basil, 150 ml of sour cream, 1 teaspoon of freshly squeezed lemon juice and 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper and salt to a homogeneous mass in a mixer. Spread the mixture in a pan 1 teaspoon each. Fry on both sides until golden.
- - If you want to serve warm pancakes to the table, you can heat them in the microwave, with small waves.