Ingredients for making baby dumplings
Ingredients for making Baby Dumplings:
- Purified water 1 liter
- Butter to taste
- Salt to taste
For the test:
- Premium wheat flour 600 grams
- Chicken egg 1 piece
- Purified water 200 milliliters
- Fresh pork pulp 300 grams
- Fresh beef pulp 300 grams
- Onions medium size 2-3 pieces
- Salt to taste
- Ground black pepper to taste
- Main ingredients: Beef, Pork, Flour
- Serving 5 servings
- World Cuisine
Inventory:Sieve, Kitchen table, Knife, Rolling pin, Cup, Cloth towel, Deep bowl, Cutting board, Meat grinder, Deep pan, Tablespoon, Teaspoon, Deep plate, Colander, Skimmer, Kitchen stove, Refrigerator
Cooking dumplings "baby":
Step 1: prepare minced meat for dumplings.
Step 2: prepare the dough.Now the most interesting process begins. After all, the taste of dumplings depends not only on the filling, but also on what the dough will be. First of all, we sift flour through a sieve onto a prepared kitchen table. This is necessary so that the flour is saturated with oxygen, and the dough breathes. Then the dish turns out more tender and, accordingly, tasty. After that, with our hands we make a depression on the hill of flour and drive an egg there. It is necessary in advance to dissolve the salt to taste in a glass of purified water, constantly stirring with a teaspoon until the salt is completely dissolved. In order for the salt to dissolve faster, the water can be slightly warmed up in a saucepan over medium heat. But then you will need to wait until the saline has cooled to room temperature. Pour water into the egg into the flour and, mixing the ingredients with your hands, knead the steep dough. Knead the dough until it stops sticking to your hands. The quality of the dough depends on the quality of the flour. Therefore, use only trusted brands and premium products in the dish. If the test component is not flexible enough, then you can add a little more flour with a spoon. After kneading the dough we give the form of a "bun" and cover it with a cloth towel, allowing to brew 30 minutes.
Step 3: form the basis for the "baby" dumplings.
Step 4: prepare the baby dumplings.
Step 5: serve the baby dumplings.Already eager to try such a delicious dish! And for this we put on fire necessarily a large pot of purified water. Be sure to salt it to taste, but do not overload, since dumplings during the cooking process absorb the saline solution, and because of this the dish will deteriorate! When the water boils, make a medium heat and throw pelmeni with our hands. Attention: carefully spread the dumplings so that you can not burn yourself on the body with splashes of hot drops! Now you need to wait until the water boils again. And then we cook the dish 4-5 minutesby gently stirring it with a tablespoon or slotted spoon. When all the dumplings pop up, turn off the fire and pour water into our “work of art” through a colander. We shake a colander several times over the washbasin to make water with dumplings. We shift the dish into a deep plate or back into the pan and add at your discretion a few tablespoons of butter so that the dish does not stick together. And you can serve "baby" dumplings to the table with different sauces, ketchups and sour cream, sprinkled with fresh herbs. But this is a matter of taste! Good appetite!
- - When choosing a pan for cooking "dumplings" dumplings, be sure to take a wide, large container so that it is not crowded in the dish.
- - If you do not want to cook all the dumplings, then put the rest of the dish either on a cutting board or on a large flat plate, pre-powdered with flour, and put in the freezer of the refrigerator, covering the dumplings with cling film.
- - So that boiled dumplings do not stick together, they do not have to be oiled. You can just rinse them several times in a colander under cold water. And before serving, pour oil or some kind of sauce.