Ingredients for the preparation of sauce and marinade for meat "BBQ"
Ingredients for the preparation of sauce and marinade for meat "Barbecue":
- Meat (pork) 1.5 kg.
- English sauce (Worcestershire sauce) 1 tablespoon
- Garlic 3 cloves
- Honey 2 tablespoons
- Vegetable oil 1 tablespoon
For the sauce:
- Onion 1 pc.
- Tomato puree 200 gr.
- Vegetable oil 6 tablespoons
- Vinegar (9%) 4 tablespoons
- Honey 4 tablespoons
- English sauce (Worcestershire sauce) 3 tablespoons
- Wine (white, dry) 125 ml.
- 2 cloves of garlic
- Mustard 0.5 teaspoon
- Spices (caraway seeds, tarragon, mint, parsley) to taste
- Salt to taste
- Ground black pepper to taste
- Main Ingredients
- Serving 6 servings
Inventory:Frying pan, Cutting board, Kitchen knife, Bowl, Spoon, Baking tray, Hand for baking, Serving dish
Cooking BBQ meat sauce and marinade:
Step 1: Cut the meat.Since we started preparing the sauce for meat, we will immediately fry it. So, I bought a loin of pork (fresh) and washed it well under cold running water. Then she sliced it into arbitrary pieces.
Step 2: marinate the meat.Now we are going to prepare a marinade for meat. We take a bowl and mix vegetable oil with English sauce in it (just in case, I show a photo of how it looks). Then peel the garlic from the husks and finely - roughly chop and add to the bowl. Add salt, pepper to taste, mix well and the marinade is ready! We transfer pieces of meat into it and mix thoroughly. Then we send it to marinate in the refrigerator at least 12 hours.
Step 3: Prepare the meat sauce.
Step 4: Cook the BBQ Meat.If the weather is nice, go on a picnic and fry the meat on the grill there. If you decide to cook an unusual dinner, then stock up on hands for baking. So, set to preheat the oven to temperature 200 degrees. Put the pickled meat in a sleeve, tie it well on both sides, transfer to a baking sheet and send it to bake in the oven 30-40 minutes (cooking time depends on the size of the pieces of meat).
Step 5: Serve the BBQ sauce and marinade.Transfer the prepared meat to a serving dish and serve together with the sauce (cooled down). Enjoy your meal!
- - If you did not find tomato puree, you can use canned tomatoes, grated, to prepare the sauce.
- - This sauce and marinade is suitable for cooking any meat: beef, lamb, etc.
- - As a side dish, prepare a light vegetable salad, and serve red wine as an aperitif.