Ingredients for making scallops in black bean sauce
- Scallops 750 grams.
- Rice wine drink (can be dried sherry) 1 tablespoon.
- Garlic 3 cloves.
- Black beans 3 tablespoons.
- Onions (or red) 1 piece.
- Vegetable oil (olive or sunflower) 3-5 tablespoons.
- Soy sauce 2 teaspoons.
- Capsicum (red and young) 2 pods.
- Ginger shabby 1 pinch.
- Potato starch 1-2 tablespoons.
- Sugar 1 tablespoon.
- Main IngredientsMussels and Scallops, Beans
- Portion 2-4
- World CuisineFrench Cuisine
Inventory:Cooker, Skimmer, Trowel, Frying pan, Small capacious pan, Wooden cutting board, Knife, Paper napkins, Two deep bowls, Serving plate
Cooking scallops in black bean sauce:
Step 1: defrost the scallops.
Step 2: cook and scallop mode.
Step 3: fry the vegetables with scallops.
Step 4: prepare the sauce.The sauce in which we previously marinated scallops are not poured anywhere, but, on the contrary, add sugar and potato starch to the bowl. Mix everything thoroughly.
Step 5: the final cooking step.In a frying pan with oil preheated on it, spread the beans, chop the garlic finely on the board and add it to the beans in the pan. Stew constantly stirring minutes 2 and add scalloped vegetables there. Then we pour everything with sauce and bring everything to a boil, stirring thoroughly.
Step 6: Serve the scallops in black bean sauce.After everything boils 1-2 minutes, remove the pan from the stove and put the finished dish on a serving plate. Top you can decorate the dish with herbs and olives. Serve on the table our exotic masterpiece should be still hot. Enjoy your meal!
- - Most often, scallops are stewed together with many other seafood in ordinary tomato sauce with a small addition of lemon and finely chopped garlic.
- - By the way, the meat of any scallop contains such useful substances as: vitamin B 12, as well as riboflavin and thiamine.
- - In addition to all the useful things that are contained in scallops, it is also an ideal source of calcium. Because in its wings contains about 98.2% calcium carbonate.