French Puff Pastry Ingredients
- Puff pastry 500 grams
- Nipples 10 pieces
- Flour (for sprinkling the surface) 50 grams
- Chicken egg (one for greasing baking) 2 pieces
- Korean carrots to taste
- Pickled cucumbers (medium size) 5 to 7 pieces
- Hard cheese 200 grams
- Main Ingredients Sausage and Sausage, Puff Pastry
- Serving 3 servings
- World Cuisine
Inventory:Cutting board, Knife, Plate, Baking sheet, Kitchen stove, Baking paper, Wooden spatula, Serving plate
Cooking savory sausages in puff pastry in French:
Step 1: Cut the puff pastry.First you need to defrost puff pastry at room temperature. Then sprinkle flour on a hard surface so that the puff pastry does not stick to the surface and roll it. The dough should be about 4-5 mm thick. Then cut it vertically so that the strips are long and their width is about 2 cm.
Step 2: Step 2: Prepare the filling.Clean the sausages from the film. Then grab pickled cucumbers and carefully cut them lengthwise into four or more pieces. Cut hard cheese into thin slices.
Step 3: Step 3: Wrap the filling in puff pastry.Beautifully and carefully wrap the sausage in a strip of puff pastry. In the same way, wrap the sausage together: with a slice of pickled cucumber;
Step 4: Step 4: Serve the French sausages in puff pastry in French.Preheat the oven up to 180-200 C. Cover the baking sheet with baking paper. Then, on a baking sheet, place the sausages a short distance from each other so that they do not stick together. Bake them around 30 min, periodically turning them over with a wooden spatula. When they are covered with a golden crust, grease them with egg yolk and leave for another 5 minutes. Then you can take it out, the sausages are ready! The table can be served in both cold and hot. Good appetite!
- - You can cut the finished and cooled sausages into 1-2 cm thick circles. Such an appetizer can be served to the table, both in cold and in hot form.
- - If you prefer home-made food only, you can use the same principle of cooking this dish, only using home-made puff pastry according to your favorite recipe and replace store sausages with home-made meatballs of an elongated shape.
- - Just in case, we give a quick recipe for puff pastry: Pour flour into a bowl (2 cups), put chopped pieces of butter (200 grams) in the same place. Using a spoon, mash the butter in the flour well. Next, in a separate container, mix and mix thoroughly until complete dissolution of water (1/2 cup), salt (1/4 teaspoon), sugar (1 teaspoon). Pour this liquid cold into flour and butter and knead the dough. Then cover it with a damp cloth and place in a cold place for 2-3 hours. Then roll 2 times, while each time fold the dough in 3-4 layers.