Stuffed Lobster Ingredients
- Live lobsters (600 gr. Each) 2 pieces.
- Stale white bread 4 slices.
- Margarine or butter 45 grams.
- Shallots 40 grams.
- Basil 15 grams.
- Salt to taste.
- Ground black pepper to taste.
- Lemon 1 piece.
- Main ingredients: Lobster (lobster) and spiny lobster
- Serving 2 servings
- World CuisineItalian Cuisine
Inventory:Tongs, Stove, Colander, Wooden chopping board, Large and sharp knife, Baking tray, Serving dish, Blender, Frying pan, Spoon
Cooking Stuffed Lobsters:
Step 1: Cook the LobsterFirst of all - preheat the oven on 230 degrees. Then we take a deep pan and put it on a big fire. Pour water into the pan - about 5 cm. Take live lobster and lower it upside down into the pan. Close the pan with a lid and bring the water to a boil. When the water boils, cook the lobster 2-3 minutes.
Step 2: cut the lobster.
Step 3: prepare the minced meat.We grind our bread very carefully in a blender. We take the pan and set it on a high fire. When the pan warms up - we reduce our fire to moderate and now melt our margarine in it. On the warmed margarine, put the shallots and for 2 minutes we pass it. Then remove the pan from the heat and add chopped bread, chopped basil, salt and pepper into it. Mix thoroughly with a spoon again. Using a spoon, spread our filling on the body and tail of all the lobsters. Then we put all the baked in the oven on 12-15 minutes until the meat in the tail of each lobster is transparent.
Step 4: serve the stuffed lobsters.We take out the finished lobsters from the oven, give them 5 minutesto cool slightly, put the lobsters on a serving dish, decorate them with lemon slices and serve. Enjoy your meal!
- - As an excellent side dish for this dish with a rather simple filling, we recommend serving some exotic soy sauce in the sauceboat.
- - The lobster shell itself can also be used when cooking various fish soups.
- - live lobster, in principle, tastes almost the same as a frozen lobster. Therefore, I advise you to try to cook this dish of frozen lobster.