Ingredients for breaded tench
- Lin (fresh / chilled) 500 gr.
- Wheat flour (corn or semolina) 1 cup
- Salt to taste
- Ground black pepper to taste
- Sugar 1 tsp
- Lemon 0.5 Pcs.
- Vegetable oil 0.5 cups
- Main ingredients: Lin, Flour
- Serving 3 servings
- World Cuisine
Knife, Cutting board, Bowl, Strainer, Plate, Frying pan, Fork, Dish
Preparation of breaded tench:
Step 1: Cut the line.Most people believe that the tench must be cleaned of scales, and for this they do not like it in advance and practically do not buy it. Still, the scales of this fish are very small and are very tight to the skin, so removing it is practically impossible. We dare to please you: tench does not need to be cleaned of scales! When he indulges in heat treatment, it practically dissolves, turning into a very tasty crust, and in no way spoils the dish, and on the contrary makes it tastier. In this regard, when cutting a tench, it is necessary to scrape it slightly from head to tail with the blunt side of the knife blade under running water, but only in order to carefully remove all the dirt and mucus from the carcass. Next, with a sharp knife, cut off the head of the fish and carefully open the abdomen. After this, it is necessary to gut it, remove the gills and thoroughly wash the carcass from the outside and from the inside. After that, we cut the large fish into portioned pieces, wide 5-7 centimeters, small fish can be fried without cutting it.
Step 2: Fry the fish in a breading.We make a mixture of coarse salt, pepper and 1 teaspoon of sugar. Mix the ingredients well. Put the fish in a bowl and sprinkle evenly with this mixture, then mix thoroughly so that each piece of fish is saturated with spices. In this form, we leave the line on 5-7 minutes. At this time, we sift the flour into a flat dish. In a dry pan, pour the vegetable oil so that its entire surface is covered with a small layer. Next, heat the pan over medium heat. Pieces of fish on all sides must be thoroughly rolled in flour and put them in a pan. We fry the line from 4 sides until golden brown.
Step 3: Serve the breaded line.The finished line needs to be well sprinkle with lemon juice, after which the fish fit right to the table. Warm or cold, you will like it. Its special crust, which is formed from breading and overcooked scales, is just an overeating! Under any garnish: whether it be vegetables or cereals, it will become the “highlight of the program” on your table. Good appetite!
- - It is especially tasty to eat such fish with a special sauce. In order to cook it, mix 100 grams of sour cream or mayonnaise with a few cloves of crushed garlic and finely chopped dill or parsley. The perfect sauce for fried breaded tench.
- - In order to get rid of the smell of fish left on the dishes and cutlery, rinse it with a mixture of water with 3% vinegar.
- - You can decorate the dish before serving with sprigs of fresh herbs and beautifully chopped cucumber. In addition, the fish can be laid out on lettuce sheets. Sliced bell peppers of different colors will also give a special aesthetics to the dish, especially if you present it to the festive table.