Ingredients for making chicken cutlets with cheese inside.
- Chicken fillet 700 grams
- Egg 1 piece
- Hard cheese 150 grams
- Onion 1 piece
- Ground black pepper to taste
- Salt to taste
- Butter 50 grams
- Breadcrumbs 5 tablespoons
- Vegetable oil for frying 4 tablespoons
- Main ingredients: Chicken, Cheese
- Serving 3 servings
- World Cuisine
Inventory:Meat grinder, Bowl, Grater, Knife, Cutting board, Spoon, Frying pan, Stove
Cooking chicken cutlets with cheese inside:
Step 1: Make Minced MeatTake fresh and necessarily well-washed chicken fillet under running water and onions peeled in advance from the husk, pass everything through a meat grinder. In the prepared meat, add salt, black pepper and beat a raw egg to your taste. Mix everything thoroughly until smooth. Ready stuffing can be beaten off in order to get a smoother structure.
Step 2: Rub the cheese.Rub on any fine or medium grater any hard cheese. Add to it pre-softened butter and mix well. You will get the filling, which you need to put in the refrigerator for a while.
Step 3: Form the cutlets.Take a piece of minced meat, about a chicken egg, form a thin cake from it. Roll a small sausage from the cheese mass for the filling and place it in the center of the chicken cake. Then take another piece of minced meat, a little smaller and also make a cake out of it. Cover the cheese filling with this cake and gently smooth the sides of the patties with your fingers. Give the cutlet a round, oval or any other shape. Place it in breadcrumbs and roll it well on all sides.
Step 4: Serve the chicken cutlets with cheese inside.Formed chicken cutlets, move to a pre-heated pan, greased from the inside with vegetable oil. Fry them on both sides, bringing to a golden crust. When all the patties are fried, transfer them back to the pan or not a large cauldron, pour a little clean water, cover with a lid. Thus, simmer the chicken meatballs over medium heat for about 15-20 minutes. Peerless chicken cutlets with cheese inside are ready - you can serve it to the table! Such a dish can be served as a regular lunch as a second course to any side dish, dinner or a festive table for any occasion! Good appetite!
- - Do not cook a large number of cutlets, because not everyone may like the taste of chilled fried cheese. Therefore, it is better to cook the right amount and eat them still hot on the same day.
- - If you wish, you can add one clove of garlic, mashed potatoes or cream to the filling, which will give the cutlets a special piquant taste.
- - Chicken cutlets with cheese inside can also be baked in the oven. In time, they will be baked for about 20-30 minutes.