Shrimp Ingredients for Sauce
- Shrimp (preferably fresh, but frozen can also be used) 1 kg.
- Tomato ketchup 4 tbsp. spoons
- 6 cloves garlic
- Tabasco sauce 1 tsp
- Sugar 1 teaspoon
- Salt 0.5 tsp
- Lemon 2 Slices
- Parsley a few twigs
- Main Ingredients
- Serving 5 servings
- World cuisineGerman cuisine
Inventory:Knife, Cutting Board, Colander, Frying Pan, Spoon, Dish
Shrimp cooking with sauce:
Step 1: Prepare the shrimp.It is best to use fresh shrimp, but if you do not have the opportunity to get them, then take frozen. Before starting to cook them, shrimp must be completely thawed. Do it better with a colanderso that the product can drain well. After they completely thaw and become soft and warm to room temperature, we will rinse them in water and let them drain again from the excess liquid.
Step 2: Prepare the shrimp sauce.Peel the garlic, rinse in water and chop finely with a knife. Next, heat the pan and add garlic to it, after which about 10 seconds, fry it without the use of oil. At this time, he constantly needs to be stirred so that he does not burn. After that, add ketchup and Tabasco sauce to the pan and mix the ingredients well. Next, add sugar and salt to the mass, mix.
Step 3: Combine the ingredients.As soon as the sauce begins to boil, add shrimp to it, carefully mix the whole mass and cook the dish over medium heat until until all the liquid in the pan has evaporated. All the rest of the sauce should stick well to the shrimp, which should even slightly dry in this condition.
Step 4: Serve the shrimp in the sauce.Cool the shrimp a little, after which we spread them beautifully on a dish. Garnish with lemon slices and parsley sprigs. Shrimp in such a spicy sauce goes well as an appetizer for beer or other alcoholic drinks. With such a dish you can spend a very pleasant time in a warm company. But in fact, everything is original, but at the same time fast enough. Good appetite!
- - In the sauce, if desired, you can chop finely cilantro greens, which will enrich the taste of the finished dish. But this is only if you like the taste and aroma of this green.
- - According to the same recipe, you can cook peeled shrimp. In order to clean them, you must first remove the legs, after which we tear off or cut the head of the shrimp, and only then, holding the carcass by the tail, remove the shell.
- - The finished dish to enrich the taste can be sprinkled with freshly squeezed lemon juice.