Shrimp omelette ingredients
- Shrimp 250 gr. (in purified form - 100 g.)
- Chicken egg 3 pcs.
- Tomato 1 pc.
- Milk (any fat content) 2 tbsp. spoons
- Olive oil (or vegetable) 2 tbsp. spoons
- Salt to taste
- Chives several feathers (or dried - 1 teaspoon)
- Main Ingredients: Shrimp, Eggs
- Serving 2 servings
- World CuisineFrench Cuisine
Inventory:Saucepan, Frying pan, Wooden spatula, Fork (or whisk), Bowl, Colander, Knife, Cutting board, Dish
Cooking omelet with shrimp:
Step 1: Boil the shrimp.It’s best, of course, to use already peeled shrimp, which will save your time as much as possible. But if you don’t have such at hand, then we use it in a shell. Dip frozen shrimp into boiling salted water (whether they are peeled or not) and cook them 3 minutes on medium heat, then we discard them in a colander and cool. Meanwhile, pour boiling water over the tomato and peel it from the skin. After that, cut it into small cubes. Wash green onions in water and cut into small rings. When the shrimp has cooled slightly they need to be cleaned (if necessary). They are cleaned as follows: first, the legs break off, after which we tear off the head and holding it by the tail, remove the shell. A slice of pink fillet is shrimp, which is used in cooking and for food. Large shrimp cut in half, and too small do not need to be sliced.
Step 2: Fry the omelet.
Step 3: Serve the omelet with shrimp.Cut the omelet into portioned pieces, put on a plate and serve hot. You can decorate the dish with sprigs of greenery. To saturate the taste, supplement the dish with chopped round cucumbers with fresh cucumber. Enjoy your meal and have a nice day!
- - Mostly such an omelet is recommended to eat for breakfast, as it saturates well and gives a boost of energy and strength for the whole day. But you can cook it for another meal. In this case, together with the tomatoes, you can fry chopped garlic, finely chopped, which will add the omelette a special aroma and bright aftertaste.
- - This recipe involves the preparation of a thin and quick omelet. If you like the magnificent option more, then add more milk to the eggs (0.5 cups). In this case, it will languish a little longer on the fire, but it will turn out to be very magnificent and light. You can also add a pinch of baking soda to the eggs, which will contribute to the same effect.
- - The better quality eggs you get, the better the omelet you get. In this regard, it is better to purchase homemade eggs in advance. The dish will turn out saturated yellow. In addition, it will be very useful for you and your children.