White Bean Garnish Ingredients
- White beans 300 grams.
- Sesame oil 2 tablespoons.
- Apple cider vinegar 2 teaspoons.
- Parsley greens 0.5 bunch.
- Celery greens 0.5 bunch.
- Salt to taste.
- Ground black pepper to taste.
- Ground red pepper to taste.
- Main Ingredients
- Serving 4 servings
- World CuisineGreek Cuisine
Casserole deep, Bowl deep, Colander or strainer, Wooden board for cutting, Knife, Bite wooden, Cooker, Serving dish
Cooking a side dish of white beans:
Step 1: soak and cook beans.Before soaking, the beans should be carefully sorted, washed in cold water, put in a deep bowl and pour water on 8-9 hours. Then the beans are washed, thrown into a colander, put in a pan with water and cook until tender. Beans are boiled about 1 hour.
Step 2: wipe the beans.Ready beans, we recline in a colander, cool and wipe through a sieve or colander using a spoon manually. Take an aluminum spoon, press the spoon onto the beans and wipe it through a sieve. You can also grind the beans with a wooden potato crush. Then spread in bean puree in a serving dish, add a little salt, pepper, vinegar. Finely chop the celery on a wooden board and add to the bean puree. Add oil here and mix well.
Step 3: serve the white bean side dish.We decorate the finished dish with sprigs of parsley, or at the bottom of the serving dish we lay the leaves of green salad and we already lay out our side dish on it. The dish is ready - serve. Enjoy your meal!
- At the very beginning of cooking, the beans should be brought to a boil only on a very low heat so that the beans boil after 30 minutes. In this case, it is necessary to carefully avoid severely boiling throughout the cooking process.