Ingredients for Salad with Garlic Croutons
- White loaf - 1 pc.; taste
- 1 cucumber; taste
- Cabbage - 1/2 part; taste
- Radish - 350g .; taste
- Greenery; taste
- Garlic-1g .; taste
- Mayonnaise. taste
- Main Ingredients: Cabbage, Cucumber, Radish, Garlic
- Serving 1 serving
Inventory:Plate ;, Cutting board ;, Knife ;, Oven.
Making a salad with garlic croutons:
Step 1: Cook the croutons.First, chop the garlic. After that, we rub our loaf of garlic seasoning. Then cut the loaf into cubes, about 2x2. When our cubes are ready, we will send them to the oven, preferably it is warmed up a little. We dry the bread in the oven for about 5 minutes. Ready-made crackers will be rosy and hard, just what we need.
Step 2: Deal with the vegetables.Let's start cutting cucumbers. We cut our vegetable into four parts and crumble into a plate. Then we cut the radish in the same way. Only be sure to wash it well and cut the tail. If you are not a supporter of this product, you can not use it. After, grind the cabbage, cut it not very thin and not very thick. Dill, finely chopped, and salad will go to the greens. Lettuce leaves are not very large, otherwise it will ruin the appearance of the dish.
- - It is advisable to eat salad immediately to feel the taste of crackers. If you leave it to insist, which is not worth doing, then just do not feel the crouton crunch.
- - Rusks can be bought in the store, so you save your own time.
- - If you still do not like radishes, add tomatoes or bell peppers to the salad.