Ingredients for Cooking Chicken with Walnuts
- Chicken breast 4 pieces (about 1 kg)
- Chicken broth 400-500 ml
- Walnuts fried 200-250 grams
- Parsley 1 bunch
- Dry white bread 3-4 slices
- Paprika 1/2 teaspoon
- Ground black pepper 1/2 teaspoon
- Salt to taste to taste
- Main Ingredients: Garlic, Chicken, Nuts
- Serving 4 servings
Inventory:Fireproof pan with a lid of about 4 liters, Dishes for serving chicken to the table., Medium-sized deep bowl, Skimmer, Cutting tool (knives)
Cooking Chicken with Walnuts:
Step 1: prepare the meat.If the chicken breasts are frozen, be sure to defrost it and wash it thoroughly under running water. Then we put them in a pan, pour chicken broth on top and put on fire. Bring to a boil, then immediately reduce the heat to a minimum. Do not forget to remove the foam after the meat has boiled. And on such a small fire, our chicken must be put out. In time it will take about 25 - 30 minutes. In principle, during this time, the chicken should be cooked. After all, we need exactly well-cooked meat.
Step 2: continue to cook chicken.
Step 3: prepare the sauce.Crush our stale white bread into crumbs, pour it into a bowl, add the fried chopped nuts and mix everything thoroughly until we get a homogeneous mass. After pouring here about ¼ chicken broth (in which the breasts were cooked), salt and pepper to taste. We press the garlic on the garlic gadget and send it to the bread with nuts. There is paprika. In the end, we mix everything thoroughly again. So we got chicken sauce with walnuts. Divide it into approximately two equal parts.
Step 4: serve to the table.One part of the sauce, we pour our chopped meat and mix. After spread the meat with sauce on a dish and pour on top of the second part of the sauce. My greens, finely chopped and sprinkled on top to give the appropriate appearance. All is ready. We serve to the table. Enjoy your meal!
- - if you still opted for frozen chicken breasts, then it is best to defrost them in a bowl with cold water.
- - It is advisable to brown stale white bread before chopping in a hot pan without butter. A new shade of taste will be added.
- - You can also add a sprig of basil to the parsley.