Ingredients for Cooking Stuffed Potatoes with Mushrooms
- Large potato 6 pcs;
- Champignon mushrooms -1 00-150g; taste
- Onion 1 pc;
- Sour cream (any fat content) 4 tbsp;
- Cream 200 ml. (thirty%);
- Soy sauce 2 tbsp .;
- A pinch of ground nutmeg; taste
- A little dill or any greens to taste; taste
- Salt, pepper to taste. taste
- Main ingredients: Potato, Mushrooms
- Serving 4 servings
Inventory:Plate ;, Cutting board ;, Knife.
Cooking potatoes stuffed with mushrooms:
Step 1: Let's get into the stuffing.While we are going to make the filling, put the potatoes to boil in order not to waste our time. First, chop the onion into cubes and pour it into a frying pan heated in vegetable oil. After that, we will begin to slowly cut the mushrooms. Thus, like the onion. Without thinking twice, we throw mushrooms to the onion and leave them to stew a little. So that our mass does not burn, periodically stir it. As soon as you see that your onion has turned golden, then it is ready. As the filling is prepared, add a pinch of salt, pepper and sprinkle with nutmeg, and mix thoroughly.
Step 2: Cook our potato baskets.Meanwhile, the potatoes are ready. We cool it and carefully cut the lids like this: Then we carefully, without rushing, with a teaspoon, take out the core of the potato. We do this so as not to break the shell in half. We chop the potato hearts with a knife, then add to them our, so to speak, filling and 3-4 tablespoons of sour cream. A little pepper, salt and mix thoroughly. We fill the baskets with this thick mixture. Then we do the dressing. For her we need 200 ml. cream mix with 2 tbsp. spoons of soy sauce, add a pinch of ground nutmeg and a little finely chopped greens, mix and pour potatoes stuffed with filling. It looks like this: Close the stuffed potatoes with the previously sliced lids.
Step 3: Put in the oven and bake.Put potatoes in the oven for 30-40 minutes, at a temperature of 180ºС. Throughout the time, look.
Step 4: Serve the potatoes stuffed with mushrooms.The dish is served as the main one and always hot! For decoration, put some greens, in our case parsley. Enjoy your meal!
- - The potato should be soft and the sauce thick. If your dish is not completely ready, do not take it out, it is better to let it brew a little more.
- - You can add a little cheese to the filling, or just rub it overthrow. It will also turn out delicious.
- - Tomatoes are good for bright decoration. In addition, they will work well with potatoes.