Ingredients for making cookies "Snowballs"
- Butter 340 grams
- Powdered sugar 150 grams (for dough)
- Powdered sugar for deboning to taste
- Premium wheat flour 100 grams
- Starch 250 grams
- Vanilla Sugar 1 Pack
- Main ingredients: Flour, Sugar, Starch
- Serving 5 servings
- World CuisineEnglish Cuisine
Inventory:Oven, Mixer, Dining spoon, Sieve, Deep bowl, Baking paper, Baking sheet, Fork, Cutting board, Plate
Step 1: Preheat the oven.The first thing we will do is turn on the oven and heat it to 190-200 degrees. The dough for this cookie is prepared very quickly and can not be placed in a cold oven. While the oven is warming up, we begin to make the dough.
Step 2: beat the ingredients.Take a mixer, put in his bowl butter 340 grams, icing sugar 150 grams. Beat the ingredients to the cream. Approximate time 15 to 20 minutes. Then add vanilla sugar 1 packet and 250 grams of starch. Whisk thoroughly again throughout 10 minutes.
Step 3: knead the dough.Transfer the whipped mass from the mixer bowl to a deep bowl with a tablespoon. We take a sieve and sift the flour through it directly into a bowl with all the necessary whipped ingredients. Knead the dough with your hands directly in the bowl. The dough should be soft, not stick to your hands, easy to come off and roll out.
Step 4: form and bake cookies.On a baking sheet we put a sheet of baking paper. Although butter is included in our dough, this fact gives us one hundred percent guarantee that our cookies will not burn. Nevertheless, it is never harmful to play it safe. We divide the kneaded dough into balls using an ordinary tablespoon, they should be the size of a walnut. The pieces of dough twisted into balls are placed on a baking sheet prepared for baking. The distance between the balls of cookies should be at least 3-4 centimeters. Ready balls, gently squeeze the top with a fork. On the surface of the balls, beautiful even stripes are obtained - patterns. Bake cookies in the oven for 15 - 20 minutes. Cookies should not be dark. During baking, it will rise and increase in size. The total of the dough that we will prepare will be approximately 23 - 25 pieces.
Step 5: make ready cookies.Bake the finished cooled cookies in icing sugar and place on a cutting board so that the icing sugar is saturated with the butter that formed on the cookie during baking. After 10 - 15 minutes, re-roll the cookies in powdered sugar. The result was snow-white balloons. The cookie is ready.
Step 6: serve the Snowballs Cookies.We put the finished Snowball cookies on a plate and serve with tea, juice, coffee, or cocoa. These sweets can be prepared any day. Your loved ones will be pleasantly surprised by such a tasty, airy and sweet surprise. Bon appetit and good mood to you!
- - The Snowballs cookies turn out very tasty with various additives. I used different types of nuts, dried apricots, prunes, dried fruits and raisins. If you have a desire, you can try to make your own adjustments to the recipe.
- - You can make balls of dough in a different way. Take a small piece of dough, roll it into an oblong sausage and cut into equal parts with a knife. Correct the edges of the sliced pieces, crush them on top with a fork, and boldly put in the oven.
- - Store cookies in a tightly closed container or cover a bowl of cookies with cling film. Cookies that stand for at least 10 hours in a confined space will be much tastier. Because the butter, which is part of the cookie, is completely saturated with powdered sugar. Cookies will be even softer.
- - If at your fingertips there are no devices for whipping. All ingredients can be whipped and mixed with a fork or whisk.