Ingredients for cooking pickled bream
- Bream (filet can be used) 1 piece
- Table salt to your liking
- Ground black pepper to your liking
- Vegetable oil 3 tablespoons
- Vinegar (6%) 2 tablespoons
- Onion 2 pieces
- Main ingredients
- Serving 4 servings
- World Cuisine
Inventory:Cutting board, Sharp knife, Kitchen paper towel, Liter jar or other container for pickling fish, Serving plate
Cooking pickled bream:
Step 1: Fill the bream.For a start, wash the fish well under cold running water, then cut the tail and head. Gut, you can not throw out the ridge, but leave it for another dish, for example for fish soup. Fillet of fish, rinse thoroughly underwater again. Then dry slightly with a kitchen paper towel, cut the fillet into pieces, sprinkle with salt to your taste, put in a container and leave, approximately for 3 hours to insist. If the season is hot, it is best to put the fish in the refrigerator so that it does not deteriorate.
Step 2: Season the bream.After this, the fish should be rinsed under water to wash off all excess salt, then pepper at your discretion. You can add a special fish seasoning, it is at your discretion. Peel the onions, rinse under running water and cut into half rings.
Step 3: Lay the fish in layers.Now take a clean liter jar and lay onion at first onion, then fish, and so alternate the layers. Then add vinegar, then vegetable oil. Jar close tight lid and refrigerate as minimum for the night. And it’s better if you leave the fish to marinate for a day.
Step 4: Serve the pickled bream.After the expiration of this time, remove the fish and place it on a serving plate. As decoration, you can use finely chopped fresh herbs, olives, olives and lemon wedges. Good appetite!
- - Exactly according to the same recipe, if you wish, you can pickle any other fish. From experience I’ll say that any river fish is very tasty.
- - The bream meat is very rich in vitamins and various microelements, therefore it is very useful for the human body. In addition, it is well absorbed, gives strength and energy.
- - For people with obesity, doctors often recommend a fish diet, so in order to diversify your diet, you can use the above recipe.