Ingredients for Making a Rich Egg Breakfast
- Chicken eggs 4 pcs.
- Sour cream (any fat content) 4 table. spoons
- Hard cheese (preferably parmesan) 100 g
- Tomatoes 2 pcs.
- Sausage (bacon, ham) 150 g
- Greens (parsley, dill), 1 sprig
- Mustard (French, American) 2 tables. spoons
- Main ingredients: Sausage and sausages, Eggs
- Serving 2 servings
Inventory:Knife, Cutting board, Dining spoon, Stove, Saucepan or bowl, Oven, Baking tray or wire rack, Pots or baking dish, Grater, Deep plates
Making a hearty breakfast of eggs:
Step 1: Prepare the ingredients.Even such a seemingly simple dish requires some preparation, during which you can tune yourself to the way you need to cook. Pour cold water into a bowl or pan and put 4 chicken eggs there. Water should cover the eggs completely. We put the bowl on the stove and wait for the water to boil. After boiling, we note 5-7 minutes so that the eggs are boiled hard-boiled. While the eggs are boiling, we grate a piece of cheese on a fine grater. To rub the cheese better, hold it for 5-10 minutes in the freezer. We wash the tomatoes with running water, and then cut them into circles or quarters - as you like best. We also cut sausage or bacon in any way - with cubes, circles or cubes. We wash the greens with running water, and then shake several times to get rid of excess moisture. You can chop the greens finely and put in a dish before baking, or you can leave it only for decoration - in the latter case, you can not chop the greens, but decorate the breakfast with a twig. Boiled eggs need to be peeled and cut in half.
Step 2: Prepare dressing for the dish.Preparing a dressing is also very simple - you need to mix sour cream with mustard and grated cheese in a deep plate. Remember to mix the sauce properly to evenly distribute the ingredients. Salt dressing not necessary!
Step 3: Cook a hearty egg breakfast.We will need pots or a baking dish. The amount of ingredients is given in 2 servings, so the pot will also need 2. First, turn on the oven so that it has time to warm up to 180 degrees. In each pot we put 4 halves of a chicken egg, with the yolk down. Using the photo will be more clear. Then add chopped sausage or bacon, sliced tomatoes and chopped greens. Pour the contents of the pots with the prepared dressing, and send them to the heated oven for about 25 minutes.
Step 4: Serve a hearty breakfast of eggs.After the specified time, we take out the pots from the oven and immediately serve to the table - that is, hot! You can decorate the dish with a sprig of greens or a circle of tomatoes. Serve a hearty breakfast of eggs with a drink - tea, coffee or juice, and do not forget about bread! And remember - the right day starts with the right breakfast! Enjoy your meal!
- - You can change the composition of the dish at your discretion - both the filling and the dressing.
- - You can add mayonnaise instead of sour cream to the dressing, and exclude mustard if it is not to your taste.
- - Serving a hearty breakfast of eggs is better right in the pots - without shifting to a plate, so it will stay warm longer.
- - You can add spices that you like to the dish. Dried basil, oregano, rosemary and thyme are well suited.
- - You can cook this dish with poached eggs.