Ingredients for making pork in sweet and sour sauce with pineapple
- Pork 500 gr. (loin)
- Canned Pineapples 300 gr.
- Soy sauce 100 ml.
- Premium wheat flour 1 tbsp. a spoon
- Starch 1 tbsp. a spoon
- Tomato paste 4 tbsp. spoons
- Vinegar 9% 2 tsp
- Sugar 40 gr.
- Greens (dill, parsley) to taste
- Salt to taste
- Chili pepper to taste
- Vegetable oil for frying 3-4 tbsp. spoons
- Main Ingredients: Pork, Pineapple
- Serving 2 servings
- World CuisineAsian, Oriental
Bowl, Kitchen knife, Frying pan, Tablespoon
Cooking pork in sweet and sour sauce with pineapple:
Step 1: Marinate the pork.We wash a piece of pork with cold running water, peel the films and fat with a knife, then cut into small pieces, approximately 2 by 2 cm. Sprinkle the chopped meat with flour and starch, pour soy sauce, mix thoroughly. By consistency, the marinade should resemble thick sour cream. Leave the pork to marinate 10-15 minutes.
Step 2: Fry the pineapple.We open the jar with pineapples, transfer the pineapples into a colander and rinse slightly with cold water. Then cut the pineapples into cubes about the same size as the meat. Lubricate the pan with vegetable oil, heat and fry on it slices of pineapple over high heat for 2-3 minutes.
Step 3: Cook the pork in sweet and sour sauce with pineapple.We take the pieces of pineapple from the pan, let the oil drain and fry the meat in the same oil, stirring until the crust appears. Tomato paste, vinegar and sugar are mixed in a bowl. Pour the resulting sauce into a frying pan with meat, put pineapples, salt and pepper there, mix everything thoroughly, close the lid and simmer over medium heat 15-20 minutes. If there is little liquid during the quenching, you can add syrup from a can of pineapple.
Step 4: Serve the pork in a sweet and sour sauce with pineapple.Put the prepared pork on a plate, sprinkle with herbs and serve with chopsticks as appliances. Enjoy your meal!
- - You can also add sweet pepper to the dish, cut it into cubes and add to the pineapple when frying.
- - Chinese dishes most often have a spicy taste, so traditionally there should be a lot of pepper.
- - Serve pork with sesame seeds when serving.
- - Tomato paste can be replaced with ketchup.
- - Long-grain fresh rice is well suited as a side dish.