Ingredients for the preparation of salad "Ginger"
- Chicken fillet 500 g
- Korean carrot 150 g
- Sweet bell pepper (orange, yellow) 1 pc.
- Garlic 4-5 cloves
- Chips 50 g - for decoration
- Salt to taste
- Bay leaf 4-6 leaves
- Black pepper peas 5-6 peas
- Ground black pepper to taste
- Dressing mayonnaise
- Main Ingredients Carrot, Pepper, Chicken
- Portion 3-5
Knife, Cutting board, Stove, Saucepan, Serving bowl, Dinner spoon, Garlic press, Deep plates, Refrigerator
Preparation of salad "Ginger":
Step 1: Boil the chicken.First, let's take the chicken. After all, not raw, we will add it to the salad. Therefore, we wash the fillet properly under running water and remove the films, and then transfer it to a saucepan and pour water so that it completely covers the meat. We put the pan on the fire, and cook chicken until tender for 15-20 minutes. As soon as the water begins to boil, add bay leaf and black pepper to the broth, this will give chicken meat more flavor.
Step 2: Prepare the ingredients.While the meat is boiled, we will take care of the rest of the ingredients. Bell pepper should be washed and cut in half, remove the core with seeds. The rest of the pepper is cut into small cubes and put in a plate. You can use peppers and other colors, but it is better to opt for orange to match the name of the salad. Finely chop the carrot in Korean, although if you are quite happy with its length, you can skip this action. By the way, you can use ordinary carrots, raw or boiled - with the addition of your favorite spices. We clear the cloves of garlic from the husk, and press with the help of a garlic squeezer into a separate plate. Cool the boiled chicken fillet, and then cut into small cubes with a sharp knife on a cutting board.
Step 3: Cooking the Salad.We place our prepared ingredients in a deep and beautiful salad bowl for serving. In order not to get confused, I will list in order - boiled chicken fillet, diced, chopped garlic, finely chopped Korean carrots, cubes of bell pepper. Salt and pepper the salad to taste, season with mayonnaise and mix well. We remove the salad for half an hour in the refrigerator so that it cools slightly, but for now you can set the table.
Step 4: Serve the finished salad.Before serving, when you get the salad from the refrigerator, you need to decorate it along the edges of the salad bowl with beautiful and even chips. Everything, now the salad "Ginger" is ready, you can serve it to guests and get ready to listen to compliments! The salad is suitable as a cold snack on the festive table, as well as a hearty dinner on a weekday. It is very tasty and satisfying, and therefore can not but like it! Enjoy your meal!
- - You can add other ingredients to the salad as you wish. Try to comply with the color scheme of the salad. Canned corn, grated cheese or pickled mushrooms are well suited as additives.
- - It is better not to store salads dressed with mayonnaise for longer than 1-2 days, so fill the salad right away in a plate if you are not sure that you will eat all cooked servings.
- - Chips are added before serving so that they do not have time to soak and become soft.
- - Chips with taste of sour cream and herbs, cheese, paprika, grilled chicken, dill and others are well suited for salad.
- - Instead of chicken, you can use chicken breast or other products - boiled sausage, ham, bacon, balyk.
- - Chicken fillet can not be boiled, but fry in a pan with a small amount of vegetable oil. In this case, add curry seasoning to the meat - you won’t regret it!