Ingredients for cooking forfeits at home
- Tangerines 8 pieces medium size
- Water 3 liters
- Citric acid 6 teaspoons
- Sugar 2 kilograms
- Main Ingredients Mandarin
- Serving 10 Servings
Inventory:Large Saucepan, Meat Grinder, Stove, Scales
Cooking forfeits at home:
Step 1: peel the tangerines.Carefully remove the skin from them. Just we will need it. What to do with pulp? It is up to you. Eat yourself, treat homemade. It is unnecessary to remind that tangerines should not be dried, but fresh and juicy. You understand why.
Step 2: boil water.Boiled? Take it off the stove, drop the tangerine peels in there and let it insist. Day. Not less.
Step 3: take the meat grinder.Our liquid should first be filtered and put back on the stove. Let it boil. And tangerine peels to pass through a meat grinder with a fine lattice. The smaller the better. Throw them in boiling water - and insist for another day.
Step 4: serve.There is very little left. In the resulting mass, add the amount of sugar and citric acid indicated in the recipe. Stir, bring to a boil - and that’s it! Let it cool and then strain again. It should, however, be taken into account that the concentration of aromatic substances in the resulting mass is quite high. So, it is better to breed it with ordinary cold water. You get a wonderful refreshing drink. And if you put carbonated mineral water into action, it will be very difficult to distinguish from a real forfeit. Enjoy your meal!
- - Oranges can also be used to make such a feat. For 4 thick-skinned oranges, you should take about a kilogram of sugar.
- - Although the drink is environmentally friendly, it should be given with caution to children who are allergic to citrus fruits.
- - It is best to store the finished concentrate in the refrigerator.