Ingredients for the preparation of sausage "Rosettes"
- Salty dough, yeast-free; taste
- Cooked sausage. taste
- Main ingredients: Sausage and sausages
- Serving 5 servings
- World Cuisine
Inventory:Knife ;, Baking tray.
Cooking sausage "Rosettes":
Step 1: Cook the dough and sausage for cooking.Since we have bought dough, you don’t have to knead it. We take our finished product, defrost and roll it a bit. After that we cut into strips about 2 cm. We cut the sausage into thin slices and half. We put the resulting semicircles on a strip of dough so that one end of the dough strip remains free, otherwise our "boutiques" will look defective and sloppy.
Step 2: make roses.We turn our sausages into rolls. As the next step, we dampen the place of the seam with water, as if welding it. Without this action, the dough will stick out during baking, but we cannot allow this. In order for the “rose bud” to be beautiful and look real, we’ll wrap the bottom edge of the dough a little under the bottom. Thus, we will hide minor flaws. The dough on the sides, I recommend you, grease with a beaten egg or yolk to give it a certain color. With this action, it is imperative to ensure that the grease does not get on the edges of the dough, because it will not be able to exfoliate.
Step 3: serve.These are the colorful roses we get. You can decorate them with a cucumber, in the form of petals. Enjoy your meal!
- - For such roses, not only sausage is suitable, you can use another apple. And we get sweet roses.
- - The dough we buy is necessarily fresh, and not standing in the store for several months.
- - “Butonchiks” can be pinned on sticks and put on cakes-cucumbers on it and you will get real roses.