Ingredients for making pears in batter
- ripe pears - 5.6 (large enough). taste
- liquor preferably cherry 1 shot glass
- lemon juice 1/2 cup to taste
- 1/2 cup milk
- wheat flour 100 g (you can also corn).
- egg 1
- a tablespoon of rum to taste
- sugar 1.5 tsp
- a pinch of salt to taste
- grated lemon zest 1 teaspoon
- powdered sugar (in order to sprinkle) to taste
- vegetable oil for roasting to taste
- Main Ingredients Pear
- Serving 2 servings
Inventory:Bowl, Saucepan with lid (three-liter)., Shovel or mixer., Frying pan., Fork.
Cooking pears in batter:
Step 1: preparation and cooking.
Step 2: .Pre-rinse the pear, then peel, and cut into halves, removing the core, then cut into slices (slices should not exceed six, seven). At this stage, sprinkle with liquor and lemon juice, cover with a lid and let it brew. From egg yolk, milk, flour, rum, salt, sugar and lemon zest, prepare batter or a mixture (batter), then add egg white, whisking it first. Using a fork, dip the pear in batter, fry in the already heated oil, and immediately sprinkle with powdered sugar.
Step 2: serve the pear in batter.You will certainly enjoy the taste of this unusual dessert, and if you are creative in serving this dish, then this will only enhance the pleasure and enjoyment of it. Having laid everything out on dessert plates, you can pour it with chocolate syrup, or add a little honey, which will delight any gourmet. And of course, this is a great snack for strong drinks, for a romantic evening, or just a good occasion to treat friends and loved ones. But if suddenly, you just want to diversify your everyday life with a pleasant and tasty dish, then you will make the right choice. Enjoy your meal!
- - Serve the pear chilled in batter
- - Make sure that the pear does not overcook during frying, as this can spoil not only the dish, but also the mood.
- - Mostly pear in batter served with honey is the best option.