Ingredients for Cooking Lamb with Garlic and Rosemary
- Lamb (meaty back or sirloin meat) 800 gr.
- Onion 1 pc.
- 5 cloves of garlic
- Dried rosemary 30 gr.
- Olive oil 3 tbsp. spoons
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- Main Ingredients: Lamb, Garlic
- Serving 4 servings
- World CuisineAsian, Oriental
Knife, Cutting board, Bowl, Baking dish, Oven, Dish
Cooking lamb with garlic and rosemary:
Step 1: Prepare the lamb.The first step is to rinse the meat and remove all the films and excess fat from it with a knife. Then we rub the meat with salt and pepper with dynamic movements. Then we take dried rosemary and also rub it into lamb. Peel onion and garlic, peel the onions and garlic into thin rings. Pour olive oil into a bowl, add garlic and onion to it and carefully dip the meat in this mixture. We leave it in it. Therefore, lamb must marinate 3-4 hours. Do not forget to cover the container and put the meat in a cool place, for example, on the lower shelves of the refrigerator. If you leave the meat to marinate for the whole night - this will only benefit the taste and aroma of the finished dish.
Step 2: Bake the dish.Stack marinated meat in a form or on a baking sheet. Preheat the oven to a temperature 240 degrees and send the spiced lamb to the roasting pan. At a stable temperature in 250 degrees lamb baked for about 70-80 minutes. We take the finished dish out of the oven and cover with a lid so that it cools a little evenly.
Step 3: Serve the lamb with garlic and rosemary.The dish is served on the table in hot or warm form. Cut the meat into slices with a sharp knife and put it nicely on the dish. You can decorate the meat with finely chopped greens or lettuce. As already mentioned, potatoes or vegetables are great for garnishing. Good appetite!
- - Oregano and caraway can also be used as flavoring to enrich the taste.
- - If you have the opportunity to get fresh rosemary, then be sure to use it for lamb. Since fresh, it is even more spicy and will give a special, incomparable aroma to meat.
- - If you are a supporter of healthy food, then in the same form lamb can be cooked not in the oven, but in a double boiler. It is worth noting that in this case it will take longer to prepare the dish, but the finished product will retain the maximum of useful and nutrients.