Ingredients for Buckwheat with Onion and Egg
- Buckwheat groats 1 cup
- Water -, 2.5 cups to taste
- Onion -1 small head to taste
- Boiled egg 1 piece
- Salt to taste to taste
- Butter or vegetable oil to taste
- Main ingredients Buckwheat
- Serving 2 servings
Inventory:Casserole, Knife, Frying Pan
Cooking buckwheat with onions and eggs:
Step 1: Step 1: Cooking Cereals.They poured it on the table - and forward. All the garbage is off to the side. We have it ourselves! It is better to get rid of flour dust. You can do this through a sieve, or you can just wash it. By the way, ancient culinary experts often recommended to do without washing, only to sift the dust. They say it tastes better. But it is everyone who decides for himself. You can fry the washed cereals in a pan until crunching. Porridge will be more crumbly. Just do not overdo it, it can burn.
Step 2: Step 2: Cook It.Poured water, salted - and the fire. Boil it for about 15 - 20 minutes under a lid over low heat. Let it absorb moisture, evaporate. You can add a little vegetable oil directly to the pan. And some of them also add slices of bell pepper for smell. Only after cooking is it better to throw it away.
Step 3: Step 3: Cook the onions and eggs.Have you been crying for a long time? A little have to. We clean onions and chop finely. And then into his pan. Let it be fried. You can take green onions. But do not fry it much. Just let a little in oil. Well, the egg just needs to be boiled, peeled and chopped well. Let him wait in the wings.
Step 4: Step 4: And finally the dish itself.Pour the finished cereal into a frying pan to the onion, pour the finely chopped egg here. It remains to mix well and cover. Let it go on. You can even put the pan on fire for a couple of minutes. And some also sprinkle with grated cheese. It’s even tastier. Enjoy your meal!
- - Buckwheat with onions and eggs is good not only as an independent dish, but also as a side dish for meat.
- - The oil is worth trying unrefined. It will give the dish its flavor.
- - Agricultural producers grow buckwheat without mineral fertilizers and pesticides. So, for the ecological purity of this product, you can not be afraid.