Ingredients for making savory sausage rolls
- Hard cheese 100 gr.
- Doctor's sausage (or any boiled) 500 gr.
- 2 eggs
- 2 cloves of garlic
- Parsley 1 bunch
- Mayonnaise 3 tbsp. spoons
- Olives to decorate dishes to taste
- Salt and pepper to taste to taste
- Main ingredients: Sausage and sausages
- Serving 8 servings
Inventory:Small saucepan, Cutting board, Knife, Grater, Garlic press, Small bowl, Plate
Cooking spicy sausage rolls:
Step 1: Cook the eggs.Pour cold water into a small saucepan and place two eggs in it. The pan should be placed on medium heat and eggs boil for about 10 minutes. In order to prevent eggs from bursting during cooking, you can add a pinch of salt at the time of boiling. After the eggs are boiled, they need to be moved to cold water for several minutes. After this, the eggs are easily peeled from the shell.
Step 2: Prepare the filling.
Step 3: Form the sausage rolls.First, cut the sausage into "circles". They should be fairly thin in order to keep their shape and filling. The width of one circle of 0.5 cm will be optimal. Put the filling on the resulting sausage disks in a uniform thin layer. After that, you need to carefully turn each sausage disc into a small roll. To do this, fold it and squeeze it. This process is similar to spinning land, so for the best effect you can use convenient devices in the form of a rug, if you have one.
Step 4: Serve the savory sausage rolls.
Step 5: .In order to prevent the rolls from spinning, or to decorate them, you can pierce each roll with a curly skewer or a toothpick, and chop the olive to decorate it. All rolls are laid out on a plate. The finished dish can be decorated with beautifully chopped vegetables or sauce. Bon appetit and good mood!
- - For rolls, you can use different types of cooked sausage, then the dish will look more diverse and all rolls will have different tastes.
- - If you cook rolls for the holiday table, they can be solemnly decorated in the form of a boat. To do this, you need to chop a thin longitudinal piece of cheese on a skewer in the form of a sail and fix it with olive on top of the skewer.
- - Spicy sausage rolls can be served both in cold and in warm form. They can be heated in the microwave.