Ingredients for making a sweetie cocktail
Ingredients for making a sweetie cocktail:
- Milk (2% fat) 150 ml.
- Caramel liquor 30 ml.
- Chocolate liquor 15 ml.
- Ice cubes 5 pcs.
- Cinnamon 1 pinch
- Whipped cream 20 gr.
- Coconut flakes (preferably multi-colored) 1 tbsp. a spoon
- Main ingredients: Milk, Liquor
- Serving 1 serving
- World cuisine Dutch cuisine
Inventory:Shaker, Glass, Spoon, Tubule
Making cocktail "Sweetie":
Step 1: Mix the ingredients in a shaker.Pour ice cubes into the shaker, then pour the milk, chocolate and caramel liqueurs. Shake contents thoroughly in within 15 seconds. After that, pour the resulting mixture through a special strainer into a tall transparent glass.
Step 2: Decorate the cocktail.In this cocktail, its specific design is very important. Distribute on top of the cocktail evenly (about 2 centimeters) whipped cream. Sprinkle them directly with cinnamon and coconut. It will be very beautiful if it is colorful.
Step 3: Serve the Sweetie Cocktail.The finished cocktail has a wonderful aroma and taste. Insert the straw into the glass and the drink is ready to drink. If desired, you can put on a bar cherry on the edge of the glass, in which a cut has been made previously or use other decorations (umbrellas for cocktails and others). Have a good time!
- - You can add quite a bit (20 ml.) Of pineapple juice to the cocktail, in which case the drink will become even more tonic and refreshing.
- - If you do not have colored coconut flakes at hand, you can tint ordinary white flakes with a little juice of fruit or berries. For example, pomegranate juice or strawberries. It is enough to drop a few drops of juice on the chips and mix it thoroughly. Then put it on a napkin and dry a little at room temperature.
- - For the preparation of a cocktail, crushed ice can also be used. To do this, we wrap ice cubes in a clean kitchen towel and strike with force with a hammer to beat meat. Then we unfold the towel and transfer the crushed ice to the shaker.