- lasagna sheets 10 sheets
- bow 3-4 pcs
- flour 100 gr
- tomatoes 0.5 kg
- milk -1 liter to taste
- Parmesan 100 gr
- butter 100 gr
- vegetable oil - to taste to taste
- minced meat 1 kg (the lasagna will turn out very tender if you use minced pork)
- garlic 4-5 cloves
- carrots 150-200 gr
- pepper to taste to taste
- salt to taste
- hard cheese 300 gr
- Main ingredients: Pork, Cheese, Flour
- Serving 6 servings
- World CuisineItalian Cuisine
Inventory:cutting board, knife, grater, frying pan for frying, baking dish, 1-2 liter pan
Step 1: Cook the minced meat.Cooking minced meat for lasagna. To do this, finely chop the onions, tomatoes, grate the carrots in a coarse grater and squeeze the garlic. Fry minced meat in a heated pan, add onions, tomatoes, carrots and garlic. Fry for 7 minutes, then add boiled water and simmer another 7-10 minutes. Remember to add salt and pepper.
Step 2: Prepare the sauce.The sauce that we will cook is called "Bechamel". So, in a small saucepan, completely melt the butter, add the flour and stir well so that there are no lumps. Let the mass lightly fry, then add milk in portions, stirring and bring to a boil. Make sure that the mass turns out without lumps. The sauce is ready when the consistency is like liquid sour cream.
Step 3: Put in a baking dish.Take a baking dish and grease it with butter. Then lay the lasagna sheets one by one, dry or boiled, depending on the instructions on the package. Next is a layer of minced meat, fill it with a thin layer of sauce, then sprinkle with grated cheese. Repeat the procedure again, the final layer is lasagna leaves, doused with sauce. Place the dish in a preheated oven 180 degrees. Cooking time 45-60 minutes. 10 minutes before cooking, remove the lasagna and sprinkle it with parmesan. It will turn out very nice and tasty.
Step 4: Serve.Lasagna is usually served with some kind of sauce: sweet and sour, garlic or tomato. The pieces are very tasty and tasty. Good appetite!
- - Lay the sheets of lasagna crosswise in relation to the previous one. Then the finished dish does not fall apart.
- - Stuffing for meat lasagna is best prepared from different varieties of meat. Combine chicken, pork and beef in equal proportions, with the addition of onions, tomato and carrots. Follow the prescription.
- - Did you know that there is a sweet climbing ?! For its preparation, the sheets need to be boiled until fully cooked, then cooled. As a filling, use cottage cheese with jam, fruits, berries, nuts, yogurt, sour cream, whipped cream.