Ingredients for making potato skewers
- Potatoes medium -10 pcs to taste
- Bacon -10 slices to taste
- Main Ingredients Potato
- Serving 6 servings
Inventory:Casserole., Skewer, Knife, Cutting board.
Cooking kebabs from potatoes:
Step 1: First, take on the potatoes ...Decide how many skewers you would like to make, take so many potatoes. For example, I took 10 pieces. First, we will need to boil the potatoes in their skins until half ready. After it is ready, cool it so as not to scald your hands, and clean it from the skin.
Step 2: Then we start cutting with bacon.Cut the bacon into thin strips in order to wrap the potatoes. After such a process, the potato as if puts on a small coat on itself and looks quite appetizing.
Step 3: Now let's start cooking.We will cook potatoes on the grill, with moderate heat, for 7-10 minutes. The main thing is not to overexpose him, so that he does not burn. If you see that the potato is starting to go golden, look at both. Your kebab should take a rosy appearance and a delicious crust. Then we take our creation and serve it. Enjoy your meal!
- - If you decide to make barbecue at home, you can use the grill or put in the oven. Be sure to watch the heat, the main thing is not to overdo it.
- - Do not digest the potatoes, otherwise you will not be able to string it on a skewer. It will simply fall apart.
- - Also I can advise you instead of bacon, a few slices of pork. Only you have to beat it well and process it with spices.