Ingredients for making Greek salad with feta cheese
- feta cheese 100 g
- tomato -1 pc. taste
- cucumber 1 pc.
- olives 7-8 pcs.
- sweet pepper 3 pcs.
- green lettuce leaves 3-4 pcs.
- vegetable oil 3 tbsp. spoons
- bow 1 pc.
- pepper to taste
- salt to taste
- Main Ingredients Tomato, Cheese
- Serving 2 servings
Inventory:board, knife, salad bowl
Cooking Greek salad with feta cheese:
Step 1: Step 1: Cooking the Cheese.To prepare a Greek salad, cut the feta cheese into medium-sized cubes.
Step 2: Cook the tomato.Wash the tomato and cut it into medium-sized cubes.
Step 3: Cook the pepper.Wash the pepper, peel the seeds and cut it into half rings.
Step 4: Cook the olives.Cut the olives in half.
Step 5: Cook the onion.Peel the onion, wash it and cut into thin rings (You can scald the peeled onion with hot water so that your eyes do not water).
Step 5: Cook the cucumber.Wash the cucumber and cut it into medium-sized cubes.
Step 6: Cooking Greek Chicken Salad.Combine the feta cheese, tomato, pepper, cucumber, onion and olives, mix all the ingredients. Season the salad with vegetable oil. Add salt and pepper to taste.
Step 7: Serve.Leave the green lettuce on the bottom of the salad bowl, lay the salad on top. The dish is ready to serve. Enjoy your meal!
- - You can use another type of cheese for a Greek salad, but cheese is best suited for it.
- - You can replace olives with olives based on your own taste preferences.
- - From above, you can decorate the salad with finely chopped dill or parsley.