Ingredients for making pumpkin soup with marjoram
- pumpkin 800 gr
- carrots 300 gr (can be cooked without carrots, replace it with pumpkin)
- garlic 3 cloves
- ginger 6 cm (fresh medium-sized required)
- cream 20% 100 gr
- bow 2 pcs
- sour cream 100 gr
- salt to taste
- olive oil 40 ml
- water 1 liter
- Main Ingredients
- Serving 2 servings
Inventory:cutting board, knife, pan, pan, blender
Cooking pumpkin soup with marjoram:
Step 1: Cooking the soup puree.Wash, peel and dice the pumpkin. Add chopped onions and fry over medium heat with the addition of oil until golden brown. After pouring water, salt, add grated fresh ginger and cook for 15 minutes. After the vegetables are softened, grind the mixture with a blender until smooth. Add cream and mix well.
Step 2: Serve.When serving, add sour cream and marjoram greens. Pumpkin puree soup is ready. Good appetite!
- - Marjoram can be added during cooking with spices, and when serving, use parsley or dill.
- - For Halloween, pour the soup into small pumpkins, this will decorate your table and will be an unexpected table setting.
- - When frying vegetables, you can add tomatoes without skins and hazel.