Today I will present you a recipe for delicious and easy to prepare wings, which is strikingly similar in taste and consistency to those bought from fast food.
- 700 gr wings (7 - 8 pieces)
- 400 ml yogurt (or whipped milk)
- a teaspoon of: white pepper, black pepper, paprika, hot paprika, onion powder, salt
- 2 cloves crushed garlic
- For bread: 200 gr flour, 1/2 teaspoon paprika, 1/2 teaspoon pepper, 1/2 teaspoon salt
- For frying: 500-750 ml oil, depending on the size of the pan
Preparation time: over 120 minutes
RECIPE PREPARATION KFC fins:
Wash the wings well, halve them from the wrist and put them in a large bowl. Put all the spices, salt and crushed garlic on the wings and mix until they are evenly covered. Add the yogurt or whipped milk and mix very well, cover the bowl with cling film and refrigerate for a few hours (5, 6 hours).
Put the bread flour in a deep plate, put the spices on it and mix well. Remove each piece of wings from the bowl, roll in flour and set aside on a plate until all the pieces are ready.
After all the pieces of wings are covered with breadcrumbs, they are fried in hot oil for 10 minutes, during which time they are turned to fry evenly on all sides.