Ingredients for making sour cream sauce with tomato
- Vegetable broth 0.5 cups.
- Butter 3 tablespoons.
- Tomato puree 2 tablespoons.
- Sour cream (any fat content) 1 cup.
- Onions 1 piece.
- Premium wheat flour 1.5 tablespoons.
- Salt, red pepper "Paprika" to taste.
- Main ingredientsTomato, Sour cream
- Serving 4 servings
- World Cuisine
Inventory:Spoon, Glass, Frying pan, Spatula, Stove, Sauce boat
Preparation of sour cream sauce with tomato:
Step 1: prepare the butter and flour.Heat the pan over medium heat, add butter and wheat flour there with a spoon. While stirring with a spatula, fry a little over medium heat, about 3 minutes.
Step 2: add the broth and sour cream.Pour 1 tablespoon vegetable stock into the pan, constantly stirring with a spatula so that no lumps form. Then pour in sour cream and mix thoroughly with a spatula until smooth. Leave boil over low heat for 3-4 minutes.
Step 3: prepare sour cream sauce with tomato.In the resulting sauce, add tomato paste, salt to taste, mix with a spatula. Cook another 3 minutesstirring occasionally with a spatula. At the end of cooking, season with pepper and mix.
Step 4: serve the sour cream sauce with tomato.Transfer the finished sauce of sour cream with tomato to the gravy boat and serve hot to any vegetable dish, such as potatoes or cabbage. Enjoy your meal!
- - You can add garlic or grated walnuts to the sour cream sauce with tomato.
- - Paprika can be replaced with freshly ground black pepper, a mixture of 5 peppers or ground red pepper.
- - Based on the recipe for sour cream sauce with tomato, you can prepare other sour cream sauces, for example, replace tomato paste with mustard, and then you get a mustard-sour cream sauce, which is ideal for fish dishes. If you add finely chopped fried onions in a sour cream sauce with tomato, you get a sour cream sauce with tomato and onion, which can be served with meatballs or cabbage rolls.