Shrimp and Mushroom Salad Ingredients
- shrimp 250g
- champignons 200g
- rice 50g
- carrots 100g
- Mango 1/2 pcs.
- green onions (possible with onions) 3 pcs.
- vegetable oil 2-3 tsp
- white wine 3 tbsp
- garlic 1 clove
- soy sauce (Sen Soi Classic Shrimp) 1 tbsp.
- white wine vinegar 1 tbsp
- sweet chili sauce 1 tbsp
- 1/2 cut chives
- salt to taste
- Main ingredients: Shrimp, Mushrooms
- Serving 2 servings
Inventory:large pan, frying pan, board, knife, salad bowl, sieve
Making a salad with shrimp and mushrooms:
Step 1: Cook the champignons.Rinse the mushrooms and cut them into medium sized pieces.
Step 2: Cooking Fig.Put rice in a saucepan, pour water (there should be twice as much water as rice). Salt water (1-2 pinches of salt), cover the pan with a lid. Bring water to a boil and cook rice for 18-20 minutes. Fold the finished rice on a sieve and let the water drain.
Step 3: Cook the shrimp.Defrost frozen shrimp and peel. To do this, remove the carapace, make a shallow longitudinal incision on the back (0.5 cm deep) and remove the extra parts (carapace, limbs, head). Peeled shrimp salt and fry in vegetable oil (1-2 tsp) over medium heat for 2-3 minutes on each side. Dip the fried shrimp in chili sauce.
Step 4: Cook the vegetables.Peel the carrots, cut into thin strips. Peel and chop green onions with onions.
Step 5: Prepare a salad with shrimp and mushrooms.Place mushrooms, carrots, onions, wine, soy sauce, vinegar in a pan. Add 6 glasses of water, put on a fire and bring to a boil. Peel the garlic, squeeze using a hand press and add to the pan. Add 1 tsp there. vegetable oil and rice. Peel the mango, cut the flesh from the stone and cut into strips. Add mango in a pan to rice with vegetables, mix everything and put in a salad bowl. Add shrimp on top. Cut into slices onion (medium-sized) and sprinkle salad on it. Enjoy your meal!
- - Mango can be cut not into strips, but into thin slices, this will give the salad a more beautiful look.
- - Olives and olives go well with salad ingredients, you can add them to the salad.
- - For a beautiful decoration of the dish, lettuce leaves are suitable. Put them on the bottom of the salad bowl so that the edges of the leaves are visible.