Ingredients for making biscuit in a pan
- Premium wheat flour -1 cup. taste
- Sugar 1 cup.
- Chicken egg 4 pcs.
- A pinch of salt.
- Butter for lubrication.
- Main Ingredients
- Serving 5 servings
Inventory:Plate, Mixer, Knife, Dining spoon, Tea spoon, Scissors, Saucepan, Baking paper, Kitchen towel, Kitchen stove, Serving plate
Cooking sponge cake in a pan:
Step 1: prepare a pan for making a biscuit.Cut out a circle corresponding to the diameter of the pan from baking paper. Grease it with butter. We put an oiled piece of baking paper on the bottom of the pan. We wrap the lid from the pan in a towel.
Step 2: beat the whites.Separate the whites from the yolks. Using a mixer, beat the proteins with a pinch of salt at low speed, until the white foam is about 5 minutes. Then increase the speed and add 0.5 cups of granulated sugar gradually, one tablespoon each, continuing to beat for about 3 minutes.
Step 3: beat the yolks.Beat the yolks with a mixer with the remaining sugar at an average speed of about 2 minutes.
Step 4 :. make dough for biscuit.To whipped whites, add whipped yolks one teaspoon each and beat with a mixer for one minute. Then add the flour one tablespoon each, gently stirring the spoon from top to bottom. The dough should be magnificent, pouring well. Looks like thick sour cream
Step 5: Cook the biscuit in the pan.On the stove, we slightly heat the prepared pan over low heat, then pour the dough into the pan. Cover with a lid wrapped in a kitchen towel. Bake on low heat for about 45 minutes. The readiness of the biscuit, check with a toothpick. If, after you stuck it in the dough, it is dry, the biscuit is ready. The top of the biscuit will not be fried, but white, but this will not affect the taste.
Step 6: serve the biscuit in the pan.Take the cooled biscuit out of the pan onto a serving plate, cut it into portions and serve with tea or coffee. Enjoy your meal!
- - If you have a gas stove, then put the pan on the divider, since it is very important that its bottom warms up evenly.
- - The biscuit can be cut into two parts, greased with cream, boiled condensed milk or jam and you will get a biscuit cake.
- - The most important thing in cooking a biscuit in a pan is not to scorch the bottom. To do this, put a piece of baking paper, oiled, but do not need to grease the sides of the pan, since due to fat, the biscuit may not rise.
- - You can add vanillin, cardamom, turmeric to the biscuit dough.
- - In order for the biscuit to be airy, beat the whites and yolks chilled.