Ingredients for Making Chocolate Cheesecake
- cream cheese 600 gr (any cream cheese is suitable: Philadelphia, Mascarpone, Buco or other cheaper cheeses)
- cream 35% 200 ml (can be replaced with sour cream)
- chocolate 200 gr
- sugar 150 gr
- eggs 3 pcs
- vanilla to taste
- butter 200 gr
- shortbread cookies 400 gr
- Main ingredientsCheese, Curd
- Serving 5 servings
- World Cuisine
Inventory:bowl for mixing ingredients, baking dish, grater, knife, blender or meat grinder, measuring cup, whisk for whipping the filling, saucepan for melting chocolate
Making Chocolate Cheesecake:
Step 1: Prepare the base.Grind cookies with a knife or using a blender, you can skip through a meat grinder. Add melted butter. And put a thin layer in the shape of a small diameter of about 25 cm. Thoroughly tamp the base and put in the oven for 1 minute. The oven should already be preheated to 170 degrees no more.
Step 2: Prepare the filling.For the filling, take a whisk and in a bowl beat the cheese to a uniform creamy consistency. Add the eggs and beat the mass again, then add the heavy cream or sour cream and mix everything well again. Melt the chocolate, but look so that it does not burn, for this you need to constantly stir. Add it to the filling and mix. The cream is ready.
Step 3: Bake.We spread the cream in an even layer on our sand base and put in the oven 180 degrees for 1 hour. Be sure to place pots of water at the bottom of the oven. As a result, the cheesecake turns out to be slightly similar to jelly. If you tap on the edge of the mold, the middle of the cheesecake should shake slightly. But this is not the end! Leave the finished cheesecake already in the oven turned off for another 1 hour with the door ajar. Then cool at room temperature and refrigerate for 6-8 hours.
Step 4: Cooking the fondant.In principle, the dessert is ready, but if you want to decorate or hide flaws, the cream is a great example. Beat cream slightly and bring to a boil, then add finely grated chocolate and bring to a homogeneous mass. Then just pour our cheesecake and leave it to freeze in the refrigerator for 30-60 minutes.
Step 5: Serve.Chilled dessert served with hot chocolate or coffee. You’ll just lick your fingers! Good appetite!
- - It is better to drown chocolate in a water bath or microwave, then it definitely will not burn.
- - It's all in the form. It should be detachable - then the dessert will turn out to be perfectly beautiful. Of course, any form must be oiled. In addition, if the form is more than 25 cm in diameter, then take less time to prepare the cheesecake, because it will turn out much thinner.
- - After the cheese has been whipped, the rest of the ingredients simply need to be mixed until smooth with a whisk or a regular spoon. Otherwise, your dessert may swell when baked.