Ingredients for Sugar Cookies
- Butter 1 pack
- Sugar 1/2 cup
- Chicken eggs 3 pcs.
- 1.5 teaspoon vanilla essence
- Premium wheat flour 3-4 cups
- Table salt 1/2 teaspoon
- Baking powder 3 teaspoons
- Milk (any fat content) 1/3 cup
- Powdered sugar 2.5 cups
- White Chocolate 100 grams
- Main Ingredients Eggs, Butter, Flour
- Serving 10 Servings
- World Cuisine
Sieve, Small bowl - 2 amount, Large bowl, Glass, Teaspoon, Mixer or blender, Baking tray, Grater, Small pan, Microwave, Special baking paper, Cooker with oven, Serving plate or portion dishes
Cooking Sugar Cookies:
Step 1: Prepare the cookie dough.The flour must be sifted, the eggs washed gently with cold water and broken into a small bowl. 1 pack of butter, sifted flour in advance through a fine sieve, washed and broken eggs, vanilla essence (1 teaspoon), baking powder, 1/3 cup milk (or 2-3 tablespoons), sugar and salt must be combined, mix well using a mixer or blender.
Grate the chocolate on a fine grater in a small bowl.
Step 2: Form the balls from the dough and bake them in a preheated oven.Roll small balls with a diameter of about 5X5 centimeters from the resulting test. Cookies can be baked with balls, as well as made from them cakes or cut out various figures with special molds, as you like. Preheat the oven up to 180 - 200 degrees, cover the baking sheet with special baking paper, you can grease it with a piece of butter (not necessary). Put future cookies on a baking sheet and bake within 10 - 15 minutes.
Step 3: Prepare the vanilla-sugar icing.While sugar cookies are baked, we will prepare icing for it. To do this, melt the remaining oil in a saucepan on a stove over low heat or in the microwave, then combine it with vanilla essence (0.5 teaspoon) and icing sugar and mix thoroughly until a homogeneous mass is formed with a mixer or blender. The icing can be boiled a little over low heat on a stove, then it will turn out to be very sweet.
- - During the preparation of the glaze, you can add a little melted chocolate (black, milk or white) to it to give the liver even more sweet and delicate taste.
- - Instead of icing, sugar cookies can be poured with melted chocolate or condensed milk.
- - To make your dessert look very original, one part of the cookie can be glazed, the second with chocolate, and the third just greased with a piece of butter and sprinkled with coconut. Imagine and decorate cookies in various unusual ways.