Ingredients for Making Zucchini Pie
- zucchini 2 pcs (it is better to take young zucchini, they are much juicier and nicer)
- flour 400 gr (take premium wheat flour)
- baking powder 1 tbsp
- cheese 100-150 gr
- milk 1 cup (milk of any fat content can be used)
- eggs 2 pcs
- butter 100 gr
- sugar 1 tbsp
- salt 1 tsp
- tomatoes 1 pc (you can take 2 medium tomatoes)
- Main Ingredients
- Serving 6 servings
Inventory:mixing bowl, grater, measuring cup, baking dish
Making zucchini pie:
Step 1: Mix the ingredients.Wash zucchini, peel and seeds. Wipe on a coarse grater. Then in a bowl mix zucchini, eggs, grated cheese, flour, baking powder, sugar, salt, milk and butter. Move everything carefully until smooth. The consistency of the mixture should be quite thick, otherwise add more flour. Cut the tomatoes into thin strips and send to the bowl with the rest of the ingredients.
Step 2: Bake.Take any baking dish. You can even use cupcake molds, which is quite unusual. Pour the mixture into the mold and place in the preheated oven 200 degrees, for about 45 minutes. Do not forget to grease the mold with oil so that the cake does not burn. Readiness can be checked with a fork or a toothpick.
Step 3: serve.The cake can be served both hot and cold. Garnish with greens and sour cream. Good appetite!
- - This recipe is classic, quite simple, so you can add greens, spices, spices, onions, sweet bell pepper to your taste, in addition, zucchini can be cut into circles, fry and put on top on an unbaked pie. Get nice and delicious.
- - You can also make this pie flaky. Separately, fry each pancake, small size. Then grease each layer with mayonnaise or sour cream. Get a layer cake.
- - If you like the zucchini to be felt in a dish. Then you can not pass it through a grater, but cut into cubes and fry with vegetables, and only then add to the dough and bake.